Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2019

(Valerie Farrell) #561

For some reason when I click your picture it takes me to Chris’s listing ???

(Thedotterypotter) #562

oh…I had that happen to me when I quoted something earlier too…it went to someone’s listing! Hmmm…I’ll go and check xx

Thanks Valerie @valerie…for some silly reason I had the link to our thread! d’oh

(Valerie Farrell) #563

My lovely new Voyage fabric has just arrived. Can’t wait to get busy

Hope you feel better soon Lynn @erkinwald
Good luck with the new job Roz @OrchardFelts

Valerie x

(Valerie Farrell) #564

That better. Love the hare

(Cariad Crafts) #565

Morning

Great news on sales and commissions

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

(Cat Thomas) #566

Posting and running today or I’ll be late for my art class. In the words of Arnie, ‘I will be back.’

(EllyRowbothamPrintmaker) #567

Today’s Re:list

Wow that’s exciting Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
Being interviewed for a house share is harsh Caroline @carolinefrodsham

One Sale to add to the Tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery (card Cynthia @Brockstones)

Back to love & pin later (tabs opened ready to do it) - off to hang out with the Adorable Li’l Distraction :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Valerie Farrell) #568

Elly. I’m just seeing a picture but no listing

(PollysWares) #569

Heres the link to Elly’s lovely card @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker

(PollysWares) #570

Afternoon everyone

Wow that’s exciting Natalie @NOfkantsCurios I wonder which dinosaur it was from.

Beautiful pendant Max @MaxPringJewellery

Glad your foot is feeling better Chris @TheChrisArtist

I had a bit more good news today, 2 of my items have been added to the Mother’s Day Gift Guide. Just need to have a sale on here to make February the best month ever.

Today I have a baby girl’s dress set and a pair of cloisonne chandelier earrings

(sandranesbitt) #571

another new one from me

(Susan Bonnar) #572

As promised I popped @SueTrevor on BCFB this morning https://www.facebook.com/BritishCrafters/photos/a.156966937788336/1243996739085345/?type=3&theater Feel free to add your love to the post! Dottie x

(JDParchmentCraftEmporium) #573

My listing for today

(Kim Onyskiw) #574

@teabreaks Is it just adults or do they get calves as well? I’ve seen photos of the young ones and they’re so fuzzy! Unfortunately I never see any young ones on the rare occasion I spot a field of them.

(Cat Thomas) #575

All pinned and loved to here.

(XStitcherJoss) #576

Two new pinnies listed today:

https://folksy.com/items/7238283-Unicorn-Apron-age-2-6-approximately

Wow, Natalie @NOfkantsCurios!
@BabanCat your lovely egg cosy gave me a blast from the past. I remember making one each for my parents and siblings back in the 1960s!

(Helen Healey) #577

A painful, sleepless night with my shoulder was followed by a particularly horrendous morning at the day job this morning. I’m so glad to be home with hubby now. We’ve got cricket on the TV (West Indies v England test match), hubby is cooking fajitas for dinner, and an early night is planned to try and combat my tiredness after last night. Funny how simple pleasures can banish the bad stuff!

All loved and pinned. Today’s listing is a return to the country kitchen theme.

https://folksy.com/items/7237990-Large-purse-coin-purse-with-strawberries-blue-butterfly-and-grey-recipe-script

(Ali Dufty) #578

One of my altered notebooks / journals today … the Crab Apple Fairy …

(Sarah Thexton) #579

Evening all :slight_smile: - phew, after a weekend away from the computer I’ve finally caught up with pinning/tweeting/hearting up to here!

Hope everyone’s had a good day? Here’s my listing for today please:

(Karen Lonergan) #580

All caught up to here! Love the westie card @cariadcrafts11 so cute!! Really pretty fabric on that coin purse @PocketfulCreations. Do love that teddy bear @TheChrisArtist. Pinnies are really lovely @XStitcherJoss

And a sale to report for me!! A pair of earrings (my deal of the day!). To add to the tally @MaxPringJewellery and @Brockstones

Have a fabulous evening folks!