Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2019

Wow, that’s exciting Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. Look forward to hearing more.
Hope you have a good night’s sleep and recharge the batteries Helen @PocketfulCreations.

A busy day, including chauffeur duties to take and return mum to visit one of her remaining few long-term friends, and lunch for me with a couple of friends.
Off with our daughter to see a dermatologist this evening and then on to WI.

17 Likes

Thanks Karen

Carol xx

7 Likes

Hello,
Usual Monday tiredness today. I hope everyone in the wars/sick are feeling better.
Lovely aprons @XStitcherJoss
Gorgeous earrings Sue @BeadstormJewellery
Cute teddy Chris @ChrisStoneArtist

Another re-list today

18 Likes

Evening… nearly all . 5.30 and still light … :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:
Well done on all achievements everyone… commissions , @TheCornishHare @PollysWares and new outlets @BeadstormJewellery @ChrisStoneArtist and sales of course :tada::tada::slightly_smiling_face:
Looking forward to seeing a photo of your great fossil find Natalie @NOfkantsCurios How very exciting.
Hope you had a lovely time with the li’l distraction Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker How fab you get to see him so often . Waiting for step daughter to give birth , already over a week late :woozy_face: but she is so far away in London .
Great work all round !

22 Likes

Hello. Here is today’s listing x

16 Likes

Evening all, everything loved and pinned to here. Spent most of the day catching up with an old school friend over coffee and cake, so absolutely no work done today, so it’s another re-list

18 Likes

@XStitcherJoss Happy to oblige!

5 Likes

Exciting news @NOfkantsCurios - looking forward to the pictures. Hpe your daughter gets her housing sorted out soon @carolinefrodsham
New listing today

20 Likes

Kim, it is difficult to tell …most of them are huge with Huge horns but there are 3 that are about half the size…so they might be calves…ALL of them are very hairy and fluffy…lol…x

4 Likes

Sorry back too late from work to take any pictures of anything, so a relist today.

Also, the next stage in the fossil vertebrae saga, will be to take it to be formally assessed, and a lot of the experts are in Charmouth and Lyme Regis, so that will be an excuse for hubby and I to have another few days fossil hunting at the same time, lol!

Natalie x

20 Likes

Evening everyone a relist today
Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for the kind words
Sounds exciting with your fossil find Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

16 Likes

Good evening folks, yay happy dancing for sales Sarah, Elly and Karen :slight_smile: :dancing_women: and well done for getting back on the best sellers list Sarah @thedotterypotter

Just sorting my packing for tomorrow, it’s a pain as I can only half pack as I need my laptop and such for work in the morning but need to pack it to take with me too!

Jos @XStitcherJoss one of your little unicorn pinnies has just fallen in my basket :wink: can you hold off posting until at least Thursday as I’m not sure hubby will be around for postie until later on in the week and it’s for easter so no rush :slight_smile:

Cat @BabanCat my beautiful crochet papmer set arrived today, perfect for my daugher, thank you :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Hi all,

Something for the music lovers this evening…

Jeanie x

16 Likes

Thank you so much Max. I’ll pack it for you and post it on Friday. I gather there’s at least one unicorn fan in your family! X

9 Likes

Thank you for adding my link Pauline @pollywares think I was a bit hasty!

It’s awful that your shoulder is still painful Helen @pocketfulcreations is there a next step for attempting to sort it? hope so…

We’re very lucky Caroline @CarolineFrodsham, they’re only 15miles away… we also get almost-daily pics, videos & FaceTime etc… (good for distances :wink:). …How exciting!..a week late means anytime now!!!

Loved & pinned to here…

9 Likes

all caught up to here.

5 Likes

Maybe those as the teenage ones! I think it’d be obvious if it were one of the really young ones, they look to have the softest coats

15 Likes

Evening all,
Managed to get pulled down a step yesterday by the huge dog that was staying with us, and bashed my head on the door frame as I went. Feeling very bruised and jarred today, so nothing new to share, just a relist.

Adore your thistle fabric Valerie @valerie

21 Likes

Hope you are feeling better tomorrow Deborah x

6 Likes

So cute!!!

6 Likes