Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2018

Evening

A better school fair for me today, although I didn’t expect a lot from it as it clashed with the football. We actually had quite a pleasant breeze and a bit of cloud cover, which was great.
Managed to watch the football match on my phone too, which was even better :grinning:

Hope the wedding was lovely Helen @PocketfulCreations

Just a re-list

9 Likes

Can I add one to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

5 Likes

Evening!
Thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery - the kids workshop today went well. They did kumihimo and stretch bracelets and did a great job!
Its great to hear your Daughter will be home now Sue @SueTrevor after her year of placements.
all loved and pinned to here.

5 Likes

Can you add 2 sales for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

5 Likes

Sneaking late again, sorry!
A starfish from me today:

Liked and pinned everyone to here!

Hope you had a fab time @PocketfulCreations

Glad you had a good fair @BeadstormJewellery

It’s lovely your daughter’s returning home @SueTrevor

Love that dolphin @thatenamelguy :dolphin::blush:

Lovely cuff links @coatimundi :honeybee::blush:

Yay for a sale @OrchardFelts, indeed everything helps. Hope you had a lovely afternoon.

:rose:

11 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Sharon, Valerie and Deborah :dancer:

A day at the bench today, it was just too hot to do anything too physical yesterday afternoon after the little one went, so I got all the boxes and packaging ready for all the bangles and earrings I have to make today to be posted off tomorrow to try and save some time :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Morning all,
My daughter arrived back from London, it’s such a joy to have her around and my son returned late last night with his girlfriend, he’s taken a few days of work, to celebrate his birthday.
The cake is made, presents wrapped, it’s going to be an exhausting day!
Today’s listing

14 Likes

Phew just caught up with all of the loving that I didn’t get round to yesterday, all done now up to here.

What a hot one it was yesterday and today it is hot already, I’ve had to put the fan on early. Enjoy your day at the bench @MaxPringJewellery, although I was a bit jealous when I first read your note as I thought it said a day at the beach!!!

Looking forward to August now as we book up a stay in Truro for a week then, I have an Aunt and her family who live in a little village just outside of Truro so that will be great.

Well must press on to make the most of the early start, for me anyway.

I listed this jewellery set a few days ago so hope you like it.

Enjoy the day everyone and will catch up later again.

10 Likes

Good Morning Everyone
Phew! Its so hot hope your all coping thank goodness there is a gentle breeze
Pretty butterfly card today :butterfly:
Best Wishes Adrianx

10 Likes

Relisted today

9 Likes

Wow! What a week that was!
Hubby took early retirement, so has been celebrating just a bit. Plus custom orders, Craft fairs, and watering what little remains of my garden.
I’m back now, and will try to keep up. I see there are nearly 300 post already for me to look through :grinning:

This is an old design in a new colour

12 Likes

A relist for me today- my last ever repousse pewter box :slight_smile:
Catching up on liking and pinning etc now…

12 Likes

Love that little trinket box Christine @Owl and Pussycat. An emerald green agate necklace from me today.
Have a good day everyone.

10 Likes

Morning all,
Today’s listing is a mug, one that didnt sell last weekend!

11 Likes

Hi, another sunny day in Newbury, I have a smaller dendritic agate today, this one as a keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

12 Likes

good afternoon…hot here already…keep cool everyone…
today I have another aceo.

.https://folksy.com/items/7154218-aceo-flowers-and-butterfly-art-painting-ref-f-450-

10 Likes

Hi everyone. Heres todays listing

9 Likes

You can relieve the heatwave Summer of 1975 with this weather, and this bag!

@MaxPringJewellery Good luck with your commissions and orders.Large orders make me feel excited and full on fear at the same time. Then, when they are finally finished and sorted, complete exhilaration out of all proportion ! Hope the end is in sight for you.

10 Likes

Afternoon all, sweltering here again.

12 Likes

Hi all,
Sizzling in Norwich too but very overcast.

Another graduation card from me today…

Jeanie x

10 Likes