Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2018

Afternoon

Well I have made it at last.

Scorching hot here too, but did manage a walk earlier today, when there was lovely breeze.

Enjoy your Sunday all

Carol xx

12 Likes

Afternoon everyone really hot hear today

44-SAM_4285

11 Likes

Hello,
Iā€™ve missed a few days, changed work days in London, which threw me off a bit. Iā€™ve also been working on a bead embroidery project that is taking a while, so have been concentrating on that. Plus the heat means I havenā€™t felt like doing much at all over the weekend, although daughter and I did bake a couple of cakes yesterday (a cinnamon one and a banana one).
Your bag is lovely @PetraBradleyPrints, and a lovely pewter box @coatimundi

I felt like making some earrings this morning, so I managed to make, photograph and list these all at once!
IMG_4637

10 Likes

Beautiful day here again today. The wedding was lovely yesterday. We got there early so we could sit in the car and watch the first half of the England game on a phone! Great day all round. Iā€™m struggling for time to list anything as Iā€™m frantically trying to finish numerous items in readiness for my next craft fair at a carnival on Saturday. That means itā€™s another relist Iā€™m afraid.

13 Likes

Loved and pinned to here (I had already loved some of them before).

3 Likes

Lots of lovely things being listed. Still no sales for me but remaining hopeful. Caught up with loves to here. Two wee listings today as i missed yesterday. Matching chain and earrings.

10 Likes

Afternoon all. Forgive me for the obvious but phewy itā€™s HOT :sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:
Glad you enjoyed the wedding Helen @PocketfulCreations . Good luck with all your making for the up and coming fair.
Hope you get all your orders made and posted Max @MaxPringJewellery without overheating too much . Enjoy a well earned cooling drink when youā€™ve done :clinking_glasses:
Enjoy the evening all.

12 Likes

another relisting Iā€™m afraidā€¦ Itā€™s red! very red! It was 33c in my garden today and Iā€™m wilting fast. Even my studio was baking and its usually cooler as I make my hats in the ā€˜beer cellarā€™ (my house was an ancient pub and the cellar is a perfect workshop space!) When it cools a little, Iā€™ll retake this photoā€¦! https://folksy.com/items/7062736-Red-cloche-flower-hat

13 Likes

Super goodies as always :slight_smile:

A much better day at the pop up today - lets hope the last 2 days are good too although from past experience Monday and Tuesday are not the best.

12 Likes

Evening, been a sweltering kind of day hasnā€™t it!

11 Likes

Thanks Caroline. x

4 Likes

Evening everyone! Hope your all enjoying your weekend? All loved and pinned to here. Just getting some vintage commissions ready and packaged for delivery in Cheltenham tomorrow.

5 Likes

And itā€™s another hot one here! Iā€™ve got to the stage that I donā€™t even bother checking the weather forecast, I just take it for granted that the hot weather will continue - I guess there will come a time when it does!

Great that your daughter is back home now Sue @SueTrevor. I hope your son had a lovely birthday

Iā€™ve been eagerly following the news of the rescue of those boys from the cave in Thailand - hope they can get the rest of them out safely tomorrow.

A new bracelet from me today

10 Likes

Evening folks, boy Iā€™m melting!! really not the best day to be making bangles that need to be heated to shape them! I even enlisted hubby to help with the hammering lol! but Iā€™m pleased to have got everything done, even the two new orders that came in last night! phew. Thought Iā€™d share a pic of one of the orders which was for 8 bangles for bridesmaids and Family, just got the happy customer message so I can relax now! I matched the boxes to her wedding colours too, these are my own design boxes I made on my brother scan n cut machine, I would be lost without it

21 Likes

How lovely :heart_eyes: No wonder they are happy . Great work Max :smiley:

5 Likes

Absolutely stunning - your work and presentation are beautiful Max @MaxPringJewellery x

M listing today is a small Wedding heart decoration that can also double as a luxury gift tag:

11 Likes

Beautiful boxes and bangles Maxine @MaxPringJewellery
Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

7 Likes

Evening all! Late again, sorry :slight_smile:

A new octopus from me!

12 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sale Valerie :dancer::smile:

Something new today, I found a supplier for sheet and wire Titanium :slight_smile: I can only wear Titanium in my ears (Iā€™m even allergic to gold!) so was rather excited, itā€™s very different to work with and you canā€™t solder it but you can create the most wonderful colours with a torch, made myself a pair of these too

13 Likes

They are beautiful @MaxPringJewellery you really are very clever and versatile. Donā€™t know how you manage it. Well done. xxx

10 Likes