Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2018

(Brenda Cumming) #322

good morning all…today I have a cartoon…just to be a bit different…
https://folksy.com/items/7154490-original-art-cartoon-dog-ref-f-451-

(PollysWares138) #323

Well I don’t know what is happening in this household - I am not usually and early riser since I retired but since about Tuesday or Wednesday last week I have been up and at it before 8 every morning.

Hope all those who were unwell and now feeling a bit better and all those who had fairs over the weekend did well and that your son had a great birthday @SueTrevor

These two pairs of cufflinks were listed in my shop yesterday.

(Sue) #324

Morning all,
We had a fantastic day yesterday, the afternoon and most of the evening were spent in the garden under a large gazebo, and my son had a lovely day. Drinking plenty, mostly long soft drinks and eating food that came straight from the fridge to the table. It was only after everyone had left I realised I hadn’t taken any photos and also, there was a distinct lack of phones being looked at throughout the day. We were all chatting to each other not the rest of the world!

Today’s listing

And three more sales to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery
I don’t know what’s happened this month, very often in July I don’t even get a bill, or have a very low one, I’m not complaining, just pleasantly surprised.

(EllyRowbothamPrintmaker) #325

Morning Everyone!.. I’ve been awol for a few blazing hot days, playing cornish music for extremely-good cornish dancers at a small festival - glad I’m a musician & not a dancer!

I took my Li’l Mobile Shop with me expecting to take advantage of mass-passing-foot-fall only to find we were camped in a spacious virtually unpopulated ‘Artists’ field with no passing foot-fall at all!! …never-mind, next time…

Your popup shop looks great Roz @orchardfelts
Amazing number of sales Sue @suetrevor
Love the red element in your earrings Caroline @carolinefrodsham
How lovely to have your surprise visit Brenda @teabreaks
Good luck with your open studios Sasha @SashaGarrett

All caught up to here - back later with new listing if PhotoShooting all goes to plan!

Another scorching day here…keep cool all!!! :sunny:

(Valerie Farrell) #326

Good morning all. Back to normal now after a wonderful week in Blackpool with my daughter and little Grandson. Just off to the Doctors then the Dentist so its a fun day for me

Made some new cushions . Perfect for summer.

Valerie x

(Julie Lewis) #327

Good Morning Everyone,
Pretty basket of gardening things to brighten someones day.
Listing early today as off to Hospital for small procedure’
Trust your all ok busy crafting im sure.
Best Wishes Adrianx

(Thatenamelguy) #328

Yitanium love to @MaxPringJewellery
Off to the dentist for check up; today’s relist

(Sasha Garrett) #329

First open studios weekend done so I am now settled enough to come out of my puddle of self centredness. I won’t really know how its gone until after the 4th weekend but so far so good, quotes to write after a bank run, some commissions to get on with and a big gap in the display to fill.
Max @MaxPringJewellery more titanium love here, that iridescent effect is gorgeous
Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker I feel your pain, I did a pamper evening once and it was turn right for massage and manicure, turn left for stalls and no one turned left. Haven’t done a pamper evening since.
Natalie @NOfkantsCurios how’s the daughter’s knee? hopefully the swelling has gone down and she’s got the brace on it so she is at least vaguely mobile.
@thedotterypotter how’s the back? (and I’m enjoying the (drama) llamas on facebook)
I’m sure there was something else but its gone for now, back later with a listing.

(Cynthia Brock) #330

Good morning to everyone - it looks like another scorcher today. Hope we get some rain soon. A pair of earrings from me today.

(Cariad Crafts) #331

Morning

We have cloud today, so a little cooler, lots of jobs going to get done. I need to keep busy as had hardly any sleep last night, just so hot. Even the garden has cracks in it!!! Please let us have some rain in the night. lol

Hope everyone ok and surviving this heatwave ok.

Here is a new one from my parchment range. A romantic one

Carol xx

(carolinefrodsham) #332

Afternoon all . Hope everyone well. Glad your pop up shop going well Roz @OrchardFelts Hope it continues to be successful for you.
Happy that your open studios is off to a great start too Sasha @SashaGarrett :smile: May it continue to be so.
Looking forward to your new print Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker :grinning: Sounds like you had a lovely time making music at the weekend :sun_with_face: Shame about no passing customers.
Glad you had a lovely day yesterday Sue @SueTrevor Sounds gorgeous,especially with lots of cooling drinks , chilled food and minimal phone use! Brilliant :grinning:
Enjoy yet another lovely day ! How lucky we are. even if the plants are very thirsty

(Sally Lucas) #333

Afternoon all,

Well, I got wet on the golf course this morning - not used to rain! Only drizzle really and now the sun is out again.

@MaxPringJewellery - the bangles and packaging were lovely. Looking forward to seeing more titanium jewellery from you. I need a new pair of earrings! 2 sales to my tally please.

(Ali Dufty) #334

Sorry for weekend absence - rather nasty migraine was just made unbearable with the added heat factor ugh ! Hope everyone else had a lovely weekend though !
Here’s my listing for today, albeit a re-list ;/…

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #335

Afternoon everyone!
A daisy beadwork necklace from me today https://folksy.com/items/7153261-Turquoise-Beaded-Necklace-Daisy-flower-design

(PetraBradleyPrints) #336

Little lavender bag or drawer sachet, perfect for a vintage wedding trousseau (if such a thing exists!)

@PollysWares138 Me too! Been waking up before hubby this Summer, which is normally unheard of. It’s been fantastic, feeling I’ve had an extra hour all day long. Only hope it continues once the nights draw in and the early morning heatings not on.

(Sasha Garrett) #337

Problem is I’m getting up earlier than normal but spending that extra time watering the allotment/ garden whilst it is cool(er).

( Valerie Dockerty) #338

Afternoon everyone

(Sasha Garrett) #339

I sit at the breakfast bar and make bead necklaces during the open studios - I used to sit and polish until I realise I was leaving grubby finger prints on everything - so you can expect a few more of these over the coming weeks.

(heathernesbitt) #340

Afternoon All, enjoying the weather up here in Scotland before it starts to get cloudy again this week. This is my listing for today, wee cute earrings…

(Linda Wild) #341

Thank you Sue. Well, he’s had three lots of intravenous antibiotics, but there’s no change. He’s now waiting to hear about an appointment with the upper limb clinic. Meanwhile, he has to take oral antibiotics along with Ibuprofen and paracetamol which dulls the pain for a while, but it is getting him down.