Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2019

Wow - July already! Thanks for looking after us on the thread again Max @MaxPringJewellery

Yay, I have a new listing to kick off the month. I first showed this as a WIP post on my Facebook page back in April!! I think that’s a new record for me in not getting my finger out and getting on with something! :rofl:

https://folksy.com/items/7286727-Russian-doll-stacking-toiletry-bag-make-up-bag-and-purse-in-yellow-and-blue

Here’s a link to my July board for this thread:

10 Likes

Hello everyone, a new month and a new me (hopefully). I’m hoping this decent run of sunshine is enough to charge my batteries a bit.

New listing from me today to kick off the month. Everything loved till here. I now have to meet with the rest of the local craft fair committee and decide on stall holders for our next event, such a hard task as there are so many talented people around here.

10 Likes

Evening everyone new earrings today been trying to photo some copper but can’t seem to get a good photo with the light will have to try tomorrow
Thank you Maxine @MaxPringJewellery for running this thread again this month
https://folksy.com/items/7288652-Pink-Murano-Glass-Earrings-Sterling-Silver-With-Swarovski-Crystals

11 Likes

1 sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

9 Likes

Can you add 2 sales for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

9 Likes

Hi everyone
Not going to be able to join in this month as family arriving soon with little ones and next week my bro arriving from NZ . So going to meet up with him and spend a couple of weeks looking after our mum together . Hopefully that’s going to be ok…I am not sure he knows what it’s going to be like . Anyway better than on my own.
Wishing you all lots of lovely sales and happy creativity . I will miss this ! X

14 Likes

Hi everyone - been reading through all your news last month but no time to join in. I was hoping to join in again this month but life has dealt a cruel blow. Only 8 weeks after losing my stepmother, my father sadly passed away last Thursday. We are absolutely devastated - he was our rock and I guess we thought he was immortal (or at least hoped). So much to do now - my heads spinning and I have no idea where to start. No idea when I will be able to start making again, I have 2 big (and expensive) events booked which I am kind of regretting right now as I dont really have any stock made up for them. Will have to see how things go over the next few weeks but really hope to be back with you all soon. Heres hoping for sales for you all. Take care.

11 Likes

Oh! Roz I’m so, so sorry to hear your sad news. I’m not surprised that you and your family are feeling devastated. Sending you love and hugs.
Lynn x

4 Likes

Oh dear Roz @OrchardFelts I am so sorry to hear your sad news! Such a blow both mentally and physically! My love and prayers are with you!

Natalie x

4 Likes

Oh Roz @OrchardFelts I am so sorry for your loss, sending much love and hugs to you and your family xx

4 Likes

@OrchardFelts So sorry to hear that. Lots of love to you xx

4 Likes

Hi everyone, here is my new listing for today x
IMG_20190412_205910%20(1)

12 Likes

O Roz @OrchardFelts what a cruel blow indeed . Your father seemed like such a joy and that with only a glimpse of him through here. I am truly sorry . Sending you much love x

8 Likes

Sorry to hear your sad news Roz @OrchardFelts thinking of you

7 Likes

Oh Roz @OrchardFelts , I’m so sorry to hear about your Father’s passing - sending you so much love and strength xxx

7 Likes

So very sorry @OrchardFelts :rose:

5 Likes

Decided I’d try and list before midnight, so here’s my relist for today and I’ll do all my catching up and hearting after (including from the weekend, I got distracted trying to finish off paintings for Holmfirth Artweek in time). Hopefully now that’s mostly sorted I’ll be able to concentrate on listing more new things for the rest of the month.

11 Likes

@OrchardFelts So sorry to hear that. I hope you manage to work something out for your events that doesn’t mean you getting stressed over making on top of everything else x

8 Likes

Good morning, happy dancing for your sales Sarah and Valerie D :dancer:

11 Likes

Morning all. Partial cloud and a little cool here today.
A little bag from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7288393--Messenger-Style-Handbag-Yellow-with-Seed-Heads

10 Likes