Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2020

Can you add a sale for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery

24 Likes

Hello everyone, thought Iā€™d give it a go again this month, been a while. Been trying to juggle working from home and looking after my four year old. Was furloughed last month so made a few things which Iā€™m now adding to my shop. Hope everyone is doing ok? Been tough and strange times for everyone I expect.

27 Likes

Good morning and welcome to new and regular sellers
I thought I had better add my listing now as we have been warned that maintenance work is being carried out on our broadband network today. It has been intermittent all morning so need to be quick.
Thanks to Max @MaxPringJewellery for hosting this month and to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for last month.
I have a relist today in case the internet goes off again before I can add a new listing

28 Likes

Quick work Helen!

14 Likes

Just butting in with a question. Has anyone else not had their Folksy bill yet? Itā€™s normally waiting in my inbox first thing on the first of the month, but not today. My dashboard is saying ā€œbill not issuedā€. Wondering if itā€™s just me.

16 Likes

Gosh July already. Well I have anther bird to share with you. The Great Tit.
I will go back a love todayā€™s and catch up on yesterdayā€™s listings. Sometimes we forget the late entries when we swap months, so just to make sure everyone has had a fair response.
Enjoy the day.

26 Likes

Nope not had my bill either.

13 Likes

Chris @ChrisStoneArtist. I never noticed thatā€¦lolā€¦it is usually the first thing I do at the start of a new monthā€¦and likewiseā€¦it says Bill not issuedā€¦perhaps folksy are giving us all a freebie ā€¦ha ha ( doubt it but we can dream)ā€¦lolā€¦
Welcome to the thread Angela @aamjewellery

18 Likes

Thank you Brenda and @SashaGarrett. As it isnā€™t just me, Iā€™ll wait and see what happensā€¦

16 Likes

Hi there Iā€™m back again with Oswestry Jewels. Iā€™ve viewed, pinned, tweeted and faved on fb all listings up to here for both shops.

I havenā€™t had my bill either Chris @ChrisStoneArtist

Welcome back Jennifer @JenStarKnits weā€™ve got a nice knitting circle going on now.

Today I have lampwork bead necklace

Iā€™ll have to get listing some more things to go in draft as there are only 4 left now.

Here is this months pinterest board

25 Likes

Happy 1st July to you all! Heres my listing for todayā€¦a pdf pattern.
Sorry that I have been absent for a while. I have been asked by Hochanda craft tv channel to have a slot in August to sell some of my jewellery making kits. So I have been consumed by creating and packaging all the kits ready. I am very excited, but equally terrified at the same time!

28 Likes

Iā€™m still showing ā€œBill not issuedā€ as well Chris. x

14 Likes

Happy July. I donā€™t know where the time goes. The year is disappearing much to quickly.

Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for hosting last month and to Max @MaxPringJewellery for taking up the reigns this month.

Having to start the month of with a relist. A few things on my table but not finished yet, so one of our Blank Note Cards. I have the original piece of artwork hanging on my lounge wall. My husband, Colin, painted it for me when we first moved to Spain.about 15 years ago.

I have also got a new Pinterest board for July;

25 Likes

First July listing from me

28 Likes

my pinterest board up to and including here

23 Likes

Thank you for the lovey welcome back comments.
All pinned to here

Itā€™s my parents 50th wedding anniversary on Saturday and Iā€™ve just taken delivery of one of their presents. The golden wedding rose. Mum had yellow roses at their wedding so i thought this a perfect gift.

31 Likes

Afternoon everyone
Thank you Maxine @MaxPringJewellery for running the thread this month and thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for last month will be back later to love and pin
https://folksy.com/items/7506545-Sterling-Silver-Circle-Pendant-With-Blue-Opal-Sterling-Silver-Chain-

27 Likes

Hello I canā€™t believe itā€™s July!Iā€™ve just listed my gold and white resin and alcohol ink angel wing brooch. Fingers crossed July will be a good month for us all!

https://folksy.com/items/7506589-Gold-and-white-angel-wing-brooch-with-roll-over-clasp-

25 Likes

Thank you for all the welcomes and just so you know Iā€™m pinning to this boardā€¦

17 Likes

Thank you for having me on board and best wishes to all. Iā€™ve set up a Pinterest board (btw anyone know if itā€™s better to pin straight from Folksy or is there any benefit to repining?)

Straight out of the tumble polisher hereā€™s a new listing - reckon I should be able to list new for the first few days anyway as Iā€™ve always got things I never quite got round to finishing (and those I need to rework :wink: Thisā€™ll be good motivation to just get on with it and also to dust off the ideas that never made it off the drawing board :grinning: Thanks Mandy

26 Likes