Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JUNE 2019

Beautiful sunny day, but no gardening for me. I’m feeling very righteous for doing all my laundry and drying it outside - very eco-friendly :grin:

It’s that time of year when I get asked for flower brooches and wedding corsages for those who don’t want real flowers (e.g. hayfever sufferers). This one is a golden yellow rose:

16 Likes

Hi everyone,

My new listing for today

16 Likes

Evening all. Beautiful listings again today, although it’s taken me ages to love & pin everything! Commiserations to those that had rain today - it’s been lovely in Manchester (for once!) - even managed to get the lawn mowed! Thanks for the pendant love @ArtilyEverCrafter & @jenniesgems :smile:

Wire woven pendant from me tonight:

18 Likes

Evening all, all caught up to here.

Another re-list …

16 Likes

evening folks, yay happy dancing for sales Sally Anne and Sarah :slight_smile: :dancer:

ooh you are naughty Brenda @teabreaks lol!

14 Likes

ha ha Max @MaxPringJewellery

10 Likes

@ArtilyEverCrafter Thank you! That owl is amazing.
@thegreetingscardshop Congratulations. I’m not surprised by the sales. Lovely work!

All loved and pinned to here.

11 Likes

Raining again in Evesham, roll on the summer, relisted and reduced price of a popular clothes rail and rustic shelf, hope you like it.
Just looking at the listing from yesterday, really clever people in ‘Folksy’ shan’t mention names too many to list.

16 Likes

Thanks.
SallyAnn xxx

9 Likes

Good evening everyone. Busy day off full of appointments, but did manage to photograph a polished dendritic Agate tumblestone and list as my today’s listing.

Natalie x

14 Likes

Hi there not sure what is going on at the moment but I have had another sale. Could you add a bracelet to my tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

That’s 5 in the last 30 days. I think I need a lie down.

18 Likes

Evening everyone. What a beautiful sunny evening it has turned into here after a largely cloudy day. It’s such a lovely evening, it’s hard to believe it’s going to be tipping it down tomorrow. I managed to get a few things finished and photographed today but it got too late to start writing listings so I’m just relisting. All loved and pinned to here - so many wonderful things.

14 Likes

Sorry to hear about your hands Cat @BabanCat. Have you got a date for treatment?

Missed listing yesterday- I was out at a pamper evening and caught up when I got back. I thought I’d added my listing but think I must have nodded off and dreamt it! Funny evening…though I was going to end the night without any sales but fortunately had a little flurry about half an hour before the end. I think the wine the customers were drinking might have had something to do with it!

16 Likes

2 sales for me this afternoon please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

13 Likes

Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

13 Likes

@JDPARCHMENTCRAFTEMPORIUM That card is gorgeous xxx

8 Likes

@wildrosedesigns What a pretty bracelet Linda! x

9 Likes

Oops, not a good start, not had enough time to do a new listing again, so a sheepy relist:

15 Likes

Thank you so much xx

9 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for sales Pauline, Sarah and Valerie D :slight_smile: :dancing_women:

So glad it’s Friday, but I’ve a busy weekend ahead, assignment wiriting tomorrow and an evening out to see Rhod Gilbert then family over Sunday then admin it seems to be bill and paperwork month :roll_eyes:

17 Likes