Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread June 2020 - please read the first post for joining info!

So back to work today but only for one day and then I am off until Monday.
Chris @ChrisStoneArtist - just a warning so you dont get too frustrated, I dont think Sarahs instructions work for everyone. Try as I might I cant get the hyperlink to work if I copy and paste the image but if I download it to my computer (or find the one I originally uploaded) and then upload to the thread then the hyperlink seems to work OK. I wonder if it depends what sort of computer you are using - I’m using a Mac.
And heres my relist for today

7304179-Wet-felted-bowl-white-wool-with-coloured-silk-strands-0

21 Likes

I use all Mac products Roz and it works fine for me. I tend to drag the image onto the desktop, then upload as an image with the photo icon. Highlight the text for the image in the reply box, then go to the chain and paste the destination. It then brings up the screen showing the code for the image and you insert the hyperlink above.

15 Likes

Morning All, hugs to all those that need it. Think we could all do with a hug at times.

Another travel sewing case

7490445-Travel-Sewing-Case-Lilac--0

21 Likes

Morning all, quick post and run today as I have a day at the office, hopefully a face to face meeting with my line manager who I haven’t seen in person since March, just a coffee and chat :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Yes Caroline @Caroleecrafts - thats effectively the way I do it but it doesnt work if you just go to the listing and select “copy image” and then pasting direct into the reply box.

17 Likes

Well, I’m convinced it not me and it is the tablet I’m using! I have tried several times and am unable to get a clickable picture. So I’m going to give up for now!

Today’s listing

21 Likes

Rom I don’t copy and paste the image From the shop I drag the image onto the desktop then upload from there.

13 Likes

Good morning everyone!

Well done Roz @OrchardFelts and @onesweetiepea on your sales, happy dancing for you both!

Just off to work, working with a different dentist today, so am expecting to be exhausted when I get home this evening!

My item for today is a really pretty little Jasper gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

20 Likes

Morning all. Thanks for the hug Carol @Caroleecrafts, hugs are always welcome in my house.
Loving the angel fish Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.
I’m with Sue @SueTrevor on the big picture issue, I’m sure if I wasted enough time fiddling around I could manage it but I’m quite happy to do what I’ve been doing as the result is near enough the same.
A relist from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7418286-Fingerless-Dragon-Scale-Cuffs-Mitts-Blue-Sea-Green-Purple-and-Grey

21 Likes

Cotton blend blanket / throw 'Merry-Go-Round from me today …

21 Likes

21 Likes

Good morning…Two more sales for me please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios (total now 5)
I’ll be back later with a listing x

22 Likes

Morning everyone :slight_smile:

I’ve put a little disclaimer on my clickable photo tutorial that it may not work for all laptops, phones etc as I don’t want anyone to throw anything at their screen in frustration!

1 sale to report please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

My listing today is another little birdhouse in yellow:

20 Likes

back now with my listing
https://folksy.com/items/7495111-original-art-abstract-acrylic-painting-ref-f-174-

21 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: Just popping in quickly to love and pin and add mine for today, :slight_smile: My son has just gone for a job interview so I am on pins waiting to hear how he got on, my nerves are shot for him lol :wink: have a lovely day all :slight_smile: xxx

pastel scrubbies and soap saver

20 Likes

ooh - keeping everything crossed for him Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn xx

15 Likes

Morning all!

I’ve listed another brooch - William Morris Liberty print this time!!

Cheers, Amanda

21 Likes

Morning all, quick catch up / procrastination while try I wake up - didn’t sleep well last night, it was so humid. Wish we could have the door open for a bit of a breeze, but that means I get woken up at about 4am by cats jumping on me for their breakfast!
Congrats on the 25 sales @onesweetiepea :grinning:
Fingers crossed for your son Sharon! @OhhhWhatAYarn
Hoping the sun makes an appearance today so I can finish my photos. Back later with a listing, have a lovely day all x

21 Likes

Morning all hope you are all well.

Lots of lovely things here already.

Today my husband is busy painting our dining room, kitchen and conservatory (they are all linked together so it it really a big L shaped room) which means chaos will reign for a few days.

Today I have a rosary style necklace

20 Likes

Morning all.
Sorry I went missing, I got a packet back from assay so had commissions to finish.
Amber pendant

I can’t do the big clicky Sarah’s way on my iPad, the photo link once pasted, can’t be highlighted it seems.

21 Likes