Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread June 2020 - please read the first post for joining info!

Bit strapped for time today, so its a relist from me. I have caught up to here though

2020-01-12 18.14.45-2

24 Likes

Afternoon

Bit unpredictable out there at the mo, sun then quick shower !!!

Lovely items as always

I canā€™t get the hang of the clickable link either Chris @ChrisStoneArtist, but am not too worried, I know I am a bit of a luddite lol

Here is a relist of one I have just sold

Carol xx
23 Likes

Andrea @GrannysHandknits loads of buttons on ebayā€¦fancy ones as well as basic onesā€¦and you can buy 5 ot 10 from a lot of suppliers. They usually come within a couple of days. ā€¦worth a look.
All faved and pinned to hereā€¦back to the painting xxxxxx

18 Likes

I made a new tutorial for the clickable link! Hope itā€™s clearā€¦I think Iā€™ve made it sound more complicated than it is but itā€™s honestly just a couple of clicks!

21 Likes

Evening all, caught up again. Really didnā€™t pick the best day for taking photos - I got everything set up ready & then realised the camera battery was completely dead. By the time that had charged & Iā€™d done the indoors photos, the weather turned into thunder & lightning!! On the plus side though, my garden is now fully hydrated :rofl:
New cuff todayā€¦

24 Likes

Good Evening Everyone šŸ™‹
Unfortunately I have nothing 2 list as it takes me ages 2 make 1 of my Dolls :open_mouth: but the good news is Iā€™ve just started anotha 1 Yay! :grinning:
Has any1 got any fab suggestions 4 my next 1ā€¦? :thinking:

18 Likes

Thanks Latona @BeautifulFabricBags - Iā€™ll check it out x

Francis @thatenamelguy - arenā€™t some customers just picky! Iā€™d rather have a choice of lovely donkeys, rather than just the one design.

16 Likes

Good afternoon. Another day of unpacking boxes and trying to decide where to put everything while waiting for the BT engineer. He was meant to be here between 8am and 1pm but eventually turned up at 2:30pm! At least I have got decent internet now. I then took a walk into town as I needed some milk - up a very steep hill but was determined not to take the car. Strange seeing some shops open again, they have closed off the high street to cars and you have to walk down one side and up the other :). Then I went for an explore with the dog so thoroughly exhausted now.

Nothing new again today but hopefully by the end of the week I will have time to do some crafting. So here is a relist

7408877-Felted-flower-decoration-single-multicoloured-flower-on-wooden-base-0

Oh and I have a sale to report please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - I would happy dance if I had the energy!

24 Likes

Have you got a crafting space in your new house Roz @OrchardFelts? x

18 Likes

Thanks for pendant love @teabreaks and @CreationsforTinyTots
A new listing today. Can I do a clickable link?
Well apparently I can. Thanks for the tutorial Sarah @thedotterypotter :grinning:
Why does it matter, Brenda @teabreaks - because, like Mt Everest, itā€™s there :smiley:

23 Likes

All caught up to here.

15 Likes

[image](http://)
Managed to get the picture but not clickable

13 Likes

Ah well Beach huts today

Valerie x
22 Likes

All done to here

16 Likes

Loved and pinned to here. Well done to all who had sales, and virtual hugs to all of you who need them.
A relist for me today.
SallyAnn

> image

22 Likes

All loved and liked to here.

13 Likes

New listing - another set of notecards:

Thank you @thedotterypotter for the image instructions!

All :heart_decoration:'d to here.

@NOfkantsCurios, please put me down for another sale. This marks my 25th sale on Folksy! :partying_face:

23 Likes

All done to here for both shops
Off to bed now.
Nightie night see you in the morning.

16 Likes

Night nite Pauline xxx

14 Likes

Caught up to here. Congratulations to all with sales.
Beautiful bracelet @wildrosedesigns. Lovely necklace @beadsbyverchiel. Super bag @KBCreations. Incey-wincey is very effective @cariadcrafts11 , it has given me the collywobbles.
I will try your listing instructions tomorrow @thedotterypotter, thank you for posting. No, it doesnā€™t really matter Brenda @teabreaks, but I refuse to be beaten by technology. I want to look those twelve year olds hard in the face and say I can do it too!

22 Likes