Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - June 2021

The baby shawl I posted this morning has been pinned, posted on Instagram, my Facebook page, in loads of facebook groups and…
Just sold on the other side with no promotion :thinking:
Are people not visiting folksy? Am I better off concentrating on the other side?

16 Likes

Good morning everyone, lovely items again today. All loved to here :heart:.

13 Likes

Hi Everyone what a gorgeous day for the 1st of June lets hope it lasts.

Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us all and also to Max @MaxPringJewellery for your guiding hand for May.

I had my second vaccine yesterday and so far so good no side effects.

A re list pair of earrings from me today perfect colours for this sunny weather

25 Likes

HI there everyone I’m back again with CfTT.

Today I have a relist of a v neck chunky knit jumper

26 Likes

Happy June everyone, I missed listing yesterday but I did love everyone. Thanks for May Max and glad you had a lovely weekend @MaxPringJewellery .
Thanks for taking on June Natalie @NOfkantsCurios , you are such a busy lady.
Loving that bag Lynn @erkinwald and your mewling Sarah @dotterypottery

25 Likes

Afternoon all,
Hope everyone had a good Bank Holiday weekend. Thanks for looking after us this month again Natalie.
:grinning:
Starting this month with another sympathy card - made a batch of these in different colours, but I’ll try not to bore you with them all!

27 Likes

Lunchtime here. Not stopped for breath this morning. Just popped in to do some loving and clicking x

I would like to report a sale @NOfkantsCurios nothing for ages then a couple in a few days :dancer::dancer:

Enjoy the rest of your day ever
Ruth x

20 Likes

It is odd isn’t it Carol…I struggle to get sales on the other side…it all puzzles me…please stay with us though xx

17 Likes

Thank you for the bag love Marion :grinning:

14 Likes

Afternoon everyone,
Thanks for running last months challenge Max @MaxPringJewellery and thanks for taking over this month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
Today’s listing
Screenshot_20210601-133559_Chrome

29 Likes

Have to confess I’d never heard anything about ‘pinch punch’ or ‘rabbits’ in relation to the start of the month until joining this thread but have looked it up - it’s an education :school_satchel:

The old Scottish saying has never been truer than it has been this year… ’ *Ne’er cast a cloot till May be oot!’ Thankfully we now seem to be in cloot casting territory and long may it continue :rofl: :rofl:

20 Likes

I had a sale on here yesterday (a heavily reduced item) but I don’t want to waste hours of time promoting here if the sales are coming elsewhere. I love the community here but need to think about where best to spend my time.

15 Likes

Afternoon everyone joining in again this month hope everyone had a good month last month with sales thank you for running the thread this month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios earrings today
Hoop Earrings Argentium Silver Drop Earrings - Folksy

27 Likes

Carol, I felt like this about folksy towards the end of last year but since joining this group and listing most days it’s completely turned around. So hard to know where to best focus your efforts but the lovely sense of community on folksy is a big plus.

20 Likes

Thank you :blush:

13 Likes

Thank you Helen :blush:

14 Likes

Thanks Pauline😊

13 Likes

Afternoon All,
Hope you’re all enjoying the sun :sunny:
I’m all loved and randomly tweeted up to here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Have a lovely afternoon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

26 Likes

Not done a great deal today other than sitting in the garden enjoying the weather. I did manage to tidy up the house a bit this morning and did some accounts this afternoon so not a complete blank of a day! Sold a few more bits at the gallery over the weekend, surprisingly in this weather one item was a scarf! Also sold a bit of destash on FB but sadly nothing on here.

19 Likes

Just remedied the no sales here for you Roz x

18 Likes