Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2018

Good morning. Sending get well wishes for those that need them - unfortunately it looks like I have joined the band of injured - at around 4pm yesterday my back started being really painful and its hard to stand up straight. Not sure of the cause as I havent done anything strenuous and don’t remember twisting strangely or anything - it just started hurting! Oh well another day on the sofa (or maybe thats the problem!)

I made this little pot yesterday - I think its really pretty, hopefully someone else will too :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Before I was diagnosed with hypopituitarism I thought it was early menopause as my mum went through it when she was 40 and I was 40 at the time. I had absolutely no energy, felt nauseous all the time, no monthlies etc. Little did I know I had a rare, life threatening condition!

3 Likes

It really is gorgeous Roz :smiley:I hope your back recovers soon , like later on ! and you are back to normal soon . It really is annoying having back pain

2 Likes

Oh no Roz @OrchardFelts hope your back improves soon, Max, @paperchainsandbeads Mags @magsmaxwelljewellerydesign and Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker and everyone else who is poorly gets better quickly, it’s awful hearing so many people under the weather, hoping the goods thoughts on this thread help everyone.
My daughter comes back from London on the coach tonight for the weekend, I’m so excited. Unfortunately my son will be working hard as usual. His trip to the wine sellers sounded good, a large renovated Georgian house, with wine cellars. But then below that, caves! Can you believe, where they would have originally cured meat, now they store wine. He came back with a bottle of wine and an interesting looking gin.
Today’s listing

6 Likes

Weather looking good for today here, hope it is warmer where you are.

3 Likes

Good Morning :slight_smile:

Hope your back improves quickly Roz @OrchardFelts and loads of get well vibes to all you poorly peeps xxx

I’m wondering if I may be in the menopause or peri-menopausal as my anxiety symptoms have been extremely heightened for the last 15 months and normally when I’ve had some anxiety I would have bounced back by now. I have also notice that it gets much worse the day before I have my period. I should probably go for that hormone test to find out! I asked my Mum when she went through the menopause but she said she can’t remember!! I’m nearly 47 so I suppose it could be possible.

Sorry to the fellas on the thread - you probably don’t want to hear about that - lol!

My listing today is

10 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you all for the get well wishes :slight_smile: Im feeling much perkier today - tho still rife with the cold! (But not the terrible wobbly sweats of the last few days). Hope you and Mr R Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker feel loads better soon - its horrid when everyone goes down with the lurgy…Also so sorry to hear re your back Roz @OrchardFelts maybe spread out on the hard floor - with a blanket over - usually sorts me out (not glamorous but effective) My goodness Carol @Knittingtopia I had no idea - it just shows how as my godmother used to say (in gaelic) everybody has something! It definitely sounds more compassionate in gaelic!

here goes a new thing from me

Best to all Mags :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh dear, there’s a lot of poorly people out there, get well soon,
Today’s listing, the last of the miniatures for now

6 Likes
4 Likes

Morning All sorry to hear you are unwell Max @paperchainsandbeads hope you start to feel a bit better soon now that you know what is wrong. Hope everyone else who is not well feels better soon.

I have a new listing today a glass donut pendant.

3 Likes

Morning (only just)
Max, if this is how busy and productive you are with iron deficiency, you really must be super woman! Hope you feel 100% again soon. @paperchainsandbeads

4 Likes

Hi peeps, in and out today, got people coming to collect wood all day and tomorrow, the stash of eucalyptus on my patio is enormous! Hopefully several someones will be able to make use of it.

My item today is a very pretty Carved white Howlite gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

4 Likes

Afternoon folks . Glad you are feeling better Mags @magsmaxwelljewellerydesign
Somehow I have let myself in for a long drive to Manchester :cold_sweat: to pick up a gear box or something. I really wish I hadn’t opened my mouth . I knew I would regret it even whilst I was saying it! O well there goes tomorrow .
Hope you all have a more interesting Saturday :smiley:

7 Likes

Good afternoon everyone
Hope all the poorly people feel better soon

4 Likes

Sorry folks … another new bowl from me today !!!:joy:

Hope the poorly peeps are better for the weekend !

4 Likes

Hope that this outbreak of poorliness is on its way out; Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker don’t be ruining your eyesight over my instagram posts :grinning: pleased as I am that you like them.
Fairly full day today so relisting

3 Likes

Afternoon

OOooo big get well to all poorly peeps. Carol @Knittingtopia, glad you are recovered now.

Here is my relist for today

Carol xx

4 Likes
3 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7114834-Baby-matinee-coat-ref-F340-

3 Likes

Hand knitted pocket tissue cover,
in variegated blue and purple, with lilac button

3 Likes