Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2018

Evening folks . Great news that your clinic went well Megan @SoSewMegan
Great that you have your diagnosis Max @paperchainsandbeads and now things can only get better and normal again .
Loving all the flatlay on Instagram -very successful. . What’s next I wonder? :grinning: I realise it’s a lot of extra work for you (I would be having a near nervous breakdown by now :confused:) but I think it’s all going to be worth it for moving ideas on for photographing work.

7 Likes

Glad to hear all went well at the clinic @SoSewMegan

Glad you’ve got to the bottom of what’s been causing your symptoms max @paperchainsandbeads
I had anaemia as a child and remember chewing on yucky iron supplements.
I was picky with my food back then and wouldn’t eat the things advised.
I still wouldn’t touch liver with a barge pole now :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Missed yesterday as on M6 and M1 for most of the day - and night - but back home now and catching up on everything - just bought a big bottle of ferroglobin and will let you know if it knocks me back into shape following the lurgy - best to all Mags :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just a relist from me today.
I’m still at the glazing stage with my new makes.

3 Likes

It’s a relist for me today… @valerie a large blue parcel arrived today which looks suspiciously like a mothers day cushion gift to me!?!
I have finally plucked up the courage to ask my boss if I can go down to 4 days in the day job and she said YES! So from Sept I shall be part time ish and its all part of my lifeplan part 2. After a milestone birthday I think time to be creative is more important

7 Likes

Good that you have a treatable cause for your symptoms Max @paperchainsandbeads. Hopefully you can get going with appropriate treatment soon and start feeling better before too long.

I have my repaired phone back - curtesy of the mobile phone insurance that comes with our building society account. Very impressed with the service and helpfulness. Their phone lines were open on Sunday, so I was able to get the claim started, post the phone on Monday, they fixed it on Tuesday, dispatched it yesterday and I opted to pick it up from a nearby location today.

Not had time to do a new listing today, so a re-list

3 Likes

Evening folks!

Feel better soon @paperchainsandbeads
Glad everything went ok @SoSewMegan
That’s a gorgeous pendant @carolinefrodsham :open_mouth:

Thanks for the purple flower pot love everyone! It’s a nice confidence boost. I’ve always admired your photos @OrchardFelts
I’ve always used fujifilm dslrs, as I found them good for macro photos, and used them a lot for my HND. But after destroying two over the years I fancied a change and bought a Nikon. The problem is I’m so used to Fuji settings and modes I’ve found the switch really hard!

Here’s me for today:

5 Likes

Hi all,

Here’s my listing for today

3 Likes

Bit of a scoot through… Mr R & I have both been bed-ridden (un heard of!!!) with a nasty virus caught from the young-un we had to ferry to the docs during the snow…the li’l blighter!!

Love all the #marchmeetthemaker pics, especially @thatenamelguy!

Screen hurting eyes so intermittent digital stuff - get back to normal soon as :mask:

really glad you’ve got a diagnosis Max @paperchainsandbeads hope the iron sorts you out :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Poor you Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker :frowning:️ Hope you are both up and about soon and you are back at the print table again .
Thank you Sarah @SarahDesignsUK Much appreciated :smiley:

1 Like

Oh no, Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker - hope you start to feel better soon xx

I love your necklace today Caroline @carolinefrodsham - it matches my earrings!
Love your bowl today too @SoSewMegan x

1 sale to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads x

3 Likes

Oh Sarah, I do love that bird house!

1 Like

Hope all poorly and run down peeps feel better soon.
Glad to hear the appointment went well Megan @SoSewMegan

Congrats to all with sales. Could I add one to the tally too please Max @paperchainsandbeads

2 Likes

Thank you so much Sarah @thedotterypotter :slightly_smiling_face: Very much appreciated .
2 sales to report :tada::tada: woohooo
@paperchainsandbeads

1 Like

Well done on your sales Max. Glad you got your results back quickly - hope the iron tablets make you feel better soon.

1 Like

Sending get well wishes to you both @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker :bouquet:

1 Like

Hope you both feel better soon Elly!

1 Like

Oh dear! I hope you are both feeling better soon!

Natalie x

1 Like

Glad you have a difinitive result for your test! I was very anemic as a child, kept fainting left, right and centre … had the iron supplements, eurgh!

Later as a teen kept fainting, anaemia again, was also plac3dmon. Itami supplements, brewers yeast! Vitamins B in particular, smelled like mouse feed but did the trick!

Natalie X

1 Like

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Caroline, Deborah and Sarah :dancer: :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the get well wishes, hopefully the iron will get me sorted out :). Hope you feel better soon too Mags @magsmaxwelljewellerydesign and Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker

mine for today

4 Likes