Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2018

(PollysWares138) #441

Morning All
Carol @Knittingtopia that is a really worrying situation to be in how can they stop production of such a vital medication for you and others as well. It is scandalous. Hope the doctor can try to sort out a suitable alternative till the proper medicine is available again. You seem to be coping with it all very well.
I got up this morning to and order in my knitting shop on the other side for two 5 piece baby outfits to go to Texas and then when I was looking at that another order popped in for a babygrow to go to Baldivis Western Australia. I’ve never had an order for Australia before.

Today is a relist as I have to get the knitting needles clacking now.

(Martin Shackleton) #442

Is anyone having difficulties uploading new photos today? Or is it just me?

(Thatenamelguy) #443

Starting celebrations for my daughter’s birthday early with lunch out with her husband and youngest son, her sister and her two children.
Hoping to find time to work on photos this weekend but meanwhile a relist with a big picture as folksy doesn’t seem to want to put up the thumbnail with the link

[brooch - rectangular: scrolled red, brown, pale blue and black over clear enamel]

(TChristianJewellery) #444

I always have problems uploading photos

(Maxine Veronica) #445

@MartinShackletonCeramics and @TChristianJewellery Doug is on the case with the pictures :slight_smile:

(Deborah Jones) #446

Morning all,

Relist today as I don’t have time to faff with pictures.
Hope you are ok Sarah @thedotterypotter

( Carol ) #447

@NOfkantsCurios, @SueTrevor, @paperchainsandbeads, @PollysWares138

The GP spent ages going through their books to find an alternative but the closest they could find is tablet form which obviously wouldn’t work fast enough in a life or death situation.
Both said that they can’t tell me to use them after the expiry date but all that happens is that they get slightly less effective so if it was them, they would use them.
Mine don’t expire till the end of march so I’ve got a couple of weeks but it’s left me feeling very anxious and actually quite shaky - exactly the type or situation that could lead to a crisis and me needing to inject! I’ve doubled up on my daily pill form steroids (which I’m supposed to do so don’t panic!) To try and keep a crisis at bay. I really can’t see how this can be allowed to happen. Just got to wait to hear back from the GP now after she’s contacted my endocrine team at the hospital.

Now for a listing :slight_smile:

(Ali Dufty) #448

A kitty bowl from me today …

Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday :slight_smile:

(So Sew Megan) #449

Carol @Knittingtopia that’s so worrying, I hope they sort it out for you pronto. I know what it’s like to be dependant on medication but I have a fantastic team at the hospital who help me every step of the way, I’m so fortunate. Take care xx
Here’s today’s listing, dreadful photos but will redo them when the light’s better.

Have a good weekend everyone.

(MagicalMoments) #450

Another rabbit watercolour painted card today.

(Stephanie Short) #451

Hi all,
Sorry I didn’t make it yesterday, a busy one !

Steph X

(Brenda Cumming) #452

with ST Patrick’s day coming up I have an Irish dancer cartoon card relist today…

(Brenda Cumming) #453

Wow Carol…that is scary and yet you always seem so happy and cheerful…keep well x

(Cariad Crafts) #454

loved to here xx

(Martin Shackleton) #455

Afternoon, the photos are loading now,
Today’s listing is a ceramic vase,

( Carol ) #456

Thank you Brenda. The thing is, what else can I do? I have this condition for which there is no cure so I just have to get on with it. It was really scary at first but after three years I’ve learned to cope with just the odd ‘misshap’ here and there. There are people far worse with terminal illnesses, at least I have a chance xx

(Valerie Farrell) #457

That must be very worrying for you Carol . Take care .
Hope all the other poorlies are feeling better soon
Max @paperchainsandbeads please will to add 2 sales. Thanks
More little sale items today. £3 each

Valerie x

(Sanad00 (Bloomin Gorgeous) ) #458

Now for something new, from me anyway, a bit late in the day but just finished it after starting it last night. Not that I have been going since then. haha.

(magsmaxwelljewellerydesign) #459

Goodness me, Carol @Knittingtopia hope all will be well very very soon for your re meds supply - it sounds like you’re doing all you can and taking things just a step at a time which is the best you can do. Hope also Sarah @thedotterypotter you OK too …

My offering today:

Hope everyone manages a little bit of R & R too this weekend esp Sarah @SarahDesignsUK Very best Mags :slight_smile:

(Rosesworkshop) #460