Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MAY 2018

(Homegrownhats) #662

We all know that we put an awful lot of heart and soul into our makes. If someone wants to spend their hard earned cash on something we have made, we go the extra mile to make sure its the best we can be. That’s why is so hard if a negative comment comes in or someones not happy with their purchase. But that’s when your business head has to kick in. If you can’t fix it then leave it a day, scream and shout a bit then refund and respond. Sometimes your best just isn’t good enough for some people.

(Cariad Crafts) #663

Afternoon

Wow, what a wonderful, supportive thread this is. I can’t thank you all enough. I think I have it all in perspective now, one out of 595 sales is not so bad. It just shook me as it is the first time this has happened. I will take your advice. I have refunded her and will do a brief message as recommended by Sarah @thedotterypotter, thank you

Also to Rachel @AppleQueenJewellery
Sue @BeadstormJewellery
Sharon @booktides
Adrian @nannyjulie
Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery
Heidi @HeidiMeier
Brenda @teabreaks
Max @MaxPringJewellery
Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Carol xx

(Cariad Crafts) #664

Also to
@Homegrownhats
Sue @SueTrevor
Valerie @jenniesgems
Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics
Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker
Pat @silverbirchstudio
Caroline @pods&plunder
Roz @OrchardFelts - love your brooch today and
@Verchielbeadsandjewellery - congratulations on your sale

Carol xx

(Cariad Crafts) #665

So nothing new, again, so sorry but I now feel as though I can get my head down and crack on.

Carolxx

(Helen Healey) #666

Really sorry to hear this Carol. I think your parchment cards look beautiful. Unfortunately, there are some people that are never satisfied and love to complain and be unpleasant. Try not to take it to heart.

(Cariad Crafts) #667

Thanks Helen for you kind words

I’m working on it

Carol xx

(Helen Healey) #668

The afternoon has really run away with me today!

Jayne @GoRadLou, I hope the Dr was able to help and that you can get your discomfort sorted out.

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, my thoughts are with you.

Max @MaxPringJewellery, can you add a sale to my tally please?

My new listing today is actually not a purse for a change as I managed to get some photos taken earlier so that I can list this toiletry bag.

https://folksy.com/items/7138412-Owl-toiletry-bag-Blue-with-cream-and-blue-floral-and-gingham-owl

Loved and pinned to here.

(carolinefrodsham) #669

Afternoon all. Hope you are all well. These are a relist with new photos . Must try harder with photos! Love the ocean jasper stones Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery
Hope all goes well Natalie @NOfkantsCurios Take care.
I had a sale :tada: @MaxPringJewellery

(Roz) #670

Ever felt you’ve set yourself too much of a task! After spending the morning tidying up (again) and getting on with some much overdue admin I set myself the task of making 2 scarves this afternoon. One is made and drying, the other still has about half an hours work to do on it and I am shattered - really cant face it but know its got to be done. I’ve procrastinated with a cup of coffee, a piece of toast, messaging the children and generally surfing the web but cant put it off any longer - here goes!

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #671

all loved and pinned to here.

(Linda Wild) #672

Sorry I was awol yesterday but all caught up to here.

(Rosesworkshop) #673

(Patricia Smith) #674

I have a sale to report for the tally please Max @maxpringjewellery. Thank you so much for the beautiful card, Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker. I just love the furriness of the bee! Hope your sore mouth feels more comfortable soon @nannyjulie. My work output seems to have slowed almost to a standstill this month and I’m going to be awol for the next few days, but I’ve clicked and loved to here and have a slight variation on the copper bangle theme!

(Max Pring) #675

Good evening yay happy dancing for your sales Patricia, Caroline and Helen :dancing_women: :slight_smile:

(Rachael H.) #676

Good evening.
Hope the funeral went OK @NOfkantsCurios
Lovely bowl @thedotterypotter and beautiful colours in your vase @MartinShackletonCeramics

Here is my listing today, a pair of cufflinks with polymer clay.
WP_20150518_19_55_58_Pro

(Sue Mellem) #677

Hope the funeral went as well as it could Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
Hope you get sorted out soon Jayne @GoRadLou
Hope Julie feels better soon @nannyjulie

Busy day here - managed to email my Newsletter list to see if they wanted to continue receiving it and also did a sign up link for the newsletter on my Facebook page. I do find all this IT stuff difficult!
Our conservatory has been clean - not by us, we had someone in to do it, and it looks lovely. Worth the effort of moving everything out and now considering what needs to go back in there. It doubles as my photography corner and bead storage and its main purpose tends to get overlooked (except by the cats who love to sleep in comfort out there!
Have also helped daughter start to get her room looking a bit tidier - no mean feat and not finished yet!

A sale to export please Max @MaxPringArtAndCrafts and a relist

(Brenda Cumming) #678

faved to here x

(Alison Mackenzie) #679

Evening all,
First sale of the month to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery.
Unfortunately it was a card I had sold last year and somehow managed to relist, so I’ve spent the afternoon reproducing it as closely as I can. :roll_eyes:

As a result, just a relist today.

Hope you’re feeling a bit better today Carol @cariadcrafts11, your cards are lovely and 590+ other people can’t be wrong.
Hope the funeral went okay Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
Hope you feel less sore soon Julie @nannyjulie

(Sarah Bell) #680

Evening all.
A new listing from me

I think I’ve finally finished all my privacy policy things. Lots of half done projects, so I’m going to finish at least one this evening.

I love your cards @cariadcrafts11 xx

Feel better soon @nannyjulie

Hope the funeral went as well as it could @NOfkantsCurios

That bowl is gorgeous @thedotterypotter :slight_smile:

Hope you get it sorted @GoRadLou I’ve still got a hole in my back after having an abscess removed, and I lived with the cyst/lipoma for years. It gets you down! Fingers crossed for you xx

Congrats all with sales :slight_smile: I’ve gone over the 200 mark on t’other side, but a little way off here.

(Cariad Crafts) #681

Thank you Alison. Yes after all kind words and advice on here, i am getting things in perspective.