Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MAY 2018

Many thanks for all your hard work Sasha, I think I’m going to try a different camera tomorrow. But I may try something a little larger. I think flowers help give the vase a sense of scale too as well as helping with the focus.

7 Likes

Thinking of you and your family Natalie.

5 Likes

Evening all,

Thank you for all your kind words, the appointment wasn’t as bad as I was fearing!! The doctor said it definitely needs cutting out again and has put me on the priority list so hopefully it should be sorted by the end of the summer.

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios hope everything goes ok, will be thinking of you and sending hugs
Adrian @nannyjulie hope Julie feels better soon
Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery Congratulations on selling one of your best pieces, it always gives you a lift when something you have spent so much time on is appreciated by someone!

Also congratulations to everyone else with sales, could do with the fairy paying me a visit but ho hum.

I’ve got these bunny earrings to show you today: https://folksy.com/items/7136712-Gold-Plated-Beaded-Bunny-Earrings

Jayne x

9 Likes

Can I add one to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery 3 total now.

7 Likes

Loved and pinned to here.

3 Likes

Evening everyone

Here’s my listing for today

8 Likes

Hi,
Here is my new item (actually listed v late last night but I didn’t manage to get on here)
https://folksy.com/items/7137909-Ladies-wrist-key-ring-in-lilac-gingham-checks

10 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Deborah, Alison and Sue, tally is updated can you all give your numbers a check for me please, for some reason the thread has not been showing all the posts when I log in, I probably need to do a re-start to clear my history, I thought it had been quiet :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

Good morning. Bright and sunny if still a little cold today. Well I managed to finish the scarf - think I’ll give myself a day off from wet felting today and go back to the needles!

All this talk of sales has reminded me why I am on here … I had quite forgotten with my sales being so few and far between!

Another brooch today

11 Likes

Morning all,
Today’s listing

10 Likes

Morning everyone going to my daughters today will be back later to love and pin

9 Likes

Morning everyone
Today’s listing is a miniature ceramic bowl

10 Likes

good morning all…today I have a floral aceo
https://folksy.com/items/7138585-floral-art-painting-aceo-miniature-ref-F400-

8 Likes

Morning.

9 Likes

Good Morning All,
Julie says thanks for kind words, shes not too bad this morning.
Fun at the Fair again today.
Trust everyone is busy,busy time always seems to beat me though, sometimes
i think we need more hours in the day!
Best Wishes Adrianx

12 Likes

Morning all - productive day yesterday though not on what I had intended lol! Today I will prep for tomorrow workshop but hopefully I can do some actual sewing too! @Verchielbeadsandjewellery - well done on selling a big piece and here’s to many more! It’s so nice when that happens, I sold a large picture at an exhibition recently and although it’s not a big deal in the great scheme of things, I was really pleased with it! @FluffStuffCrafts - lol - I have done that before too. I was very nervous for days afterwards in case the customer said ‘It doesn’t look exactly the same as in your photo’ but luckily all was okay!

Today’s listing is this lovely print:

10 Likes

A re-list from today I’m afraid , until I get the chance to photograph some of my new felted bowls ! sooo…Pack of six invitations , vintage-style tea party !..

10 Likes

One sale for me please Max…total now 4…thanks x

7 Likes

Now that the allotment is largely planted up I’ve gone back to the day job (just for a while though as its GCSE invigilation next week, I hope everyone has got their kids prepared with a stash of black biros and a clear pencil case if they are sitting them).
So something new

8 Likes

Hi all,

Sorry I haven;t been around for a while. Firstly, I came down with a terrible cold and I was miserable. I completely lost my mojo and couldn’t think of anything inspirational to do. Then I went to see Monet’s garden and it was absolutely beautiful. I came home with my batteries fully charged and ready to start back again. Also, I have two sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery. Can you add them to the tally please.

Is anyone else having problems with emails coming through from Folksy. I didn’t get any notification of my sale today. The only was I knew about it was an email from PayPal.

Here’s a relist from me until I can photograph some new designs.

Jeanie x

10 Likes