Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

October already!! Where is this year going? Thanks for running the thread again Max @MaxPringJewellery. Fingers crossed for lots of lovely sales for everyone. I start a new Pinterest board each month for this thread, so thought I’d pop the link in here. https://www.pinterest.co.uk/PocketfulPolly/folksy365-october-2018/

I’ve loved and pinned and here’s my first October listing.

https://folksy.com/items/7182655-Cosmetic-bag-make-up-bag-in-cream-with-trees-pattern-in-Autumn-colours

18 Likes

Try logging out of the forums and log back in again.

6 Likes

Thank you Lynn for your necklace “love”. @erkinwald

5 Likes

Love the new name Caroline. x

7 Likes

Afternoon everyone happy October. Thank you max @MaxPringJewellery. x
New listing for me today.

18 Likes

All caught up to here.

5 Likes

Anew month begins - thanks to @MaxPringJewellery for taking on the task of keeping the thread going.
New today

19 Likes

Good afternoon, yay happy dancing for your sales Lynn :slight_smile: :dancer:

not long home from work, poor hubby has had a day of it with the pup, she’s been pining most of the day but no idea what she wants, every time she goes out the back keeps trying to eat the crab apples so we are chasing her around the garden to stop her and now she just dug a big hole in the lawn! oops!! roll on 8:30 :joy:

15 Likes

One sale for me please Max (total 1) xx

9 Likes

Max @MaxPringJewellery - get those dancing shoes a dancing - two sales for me for the tally :slight_smile: :dancer:

12 Likes

Woo hoo Roz . Brilliant :tada::tada:
Let’s hope this is the beginning of LOADS!!
Also trying to see if my name has changed on here as have just logged out and in again !

8 Likes

Ooo yes . It did :smiley:

11 Likes

October - how scary!
Welcome to new posters on 5nis thread and congratulations to those with early October sales!

Sort of reasonable to start re-introducing some Christmas earrings to my shop, so here goes

19 Likes

Loving all the Christmas items on show.

I took the whole of September off to enjoy having the family home and to recharge. Looking forward to getting back into it now :slight_smile:

Here’s a cute duck

20 Likes

Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for running this again. Hi everyone here’s to a great October for everyone. Well done Lynn @erkinwald @OrchardFelts @teabreaks you are all off to a flying start. Really love the hedgehog @thatenamelguy great idea Roz @OrchardFelts might give that a try for one or two of my ancient listings.
Here is a new listing today.

20 Likes

and two more for me please Max…total 3 now

12 Likes

All caught up, sleep well :sleeping_bed::alarm_clock: :drum::drum::drum:

9 Likes

So it’s October already!
Last month sales in my other shop were ten times my sales here, However there are crazy changes afoot there, and the promise of Variations imminent here, so this month could see a completely different split. With the help of British Crafters I’m going to put a bit more effort into promoting my Folksy shop and see what happens.

18 Likes

Good Evening everyone :slight_smile:

Well done on all the sales already - Whoop, whoop!! :tada::balloon::confetti_ball:

Another little set of pears from me tonight:

19 Likes

Good morning All! Another single Dip Server today, to match the double Dips Server in pretty purple and blue.
https://folksy.com/items/7184806-Single-Dip-Server-with-Heart-Shaped-Handle-Pickles-Jam-or-Marmalade-Tableware-

18 Likes