Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2018

ha ha…me too…I thought the pics were never going to end…lol

7 Likes

It certainly confused the heck out of me…

10 Likes

Good morning - just!

Hope everyone has a great September - hope I do too. Last August I was swamped with orders, this year my sales for August are a big fat nothing across both shops. I don’t mind so much here because of the plus account but I’ve just paid £10 fees for the other side and not a single sale. I don’t recall ever having a month like that before.

Anyway, onwards and upwards :slight_smile:. I haven’t been through the thread yet and I’m just off to have (a lot!) of my hair cut off :see_no_evil: so I’ll catch up loving and pinning later.

18 Likes

I thought I’d join in whilst I can…
Today’s listing is a mug

19 Likes

Hello all,
Summer holidays are almost over. We had a great time in Somerset and Devon, but a lot of driving as OH didn’t come with us. We’re off to the Sundown festival today as my daughter wants to see Shawn Mendes, should be interesting!

Just a re-list today as I’m feeling a bit swamped with work and applying for another job :frowning:

19 Likes

Hello all,
It’s good to be back. I was only intending to skip June’s challenge, but we added a new member to the Fluff Stuff family in July, so I haven’t had time to do much since.

Introducing …Hector :smiley:

Good luck to everyone this month. Hope Christmas shopping starts early. Thanks again for running the thread Max @MaxPringJewellery.

Here is my first listing for September.

Alison x

26 Likes

Morning All just listed this lovely Chakra pendant on a pink and white choker necklace. Hope you like it.

I am just going to attempt some lunch then I think a nap may be in order after another horrible night.

All loved, viewed, pinned, tweeted and liked on fb up to here.

14 Likes

Welcome to all the newbies :slight_smile:
Love the poppy wreath @TheGlassArk
Cute puppy dog, Hector looks full of mischief. Alison @FluffStuffCrafts

Well I had a busy day at the gallery yesterday. I usually take some felting to do and am generally quite productive but an unprecedented amount of customers yesterday and being on my own for most of the time meant I got very little done. In fact these two spirals that I made to decorate a bag is all I managed!

I did sell two more scarves while I was there and also got a reduction in my rent on the unit as it isnt quite as big as some of the others so that was a bonus.

Had another sale on here this morning so one for the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery - lets hope it is the start of an upturn in sales.

I have been busy trying to make stock for a big craft market that I am doing at Christmas. The plan was to make lots of just a few of my better selling scarves to take but I seem to be selling them as quickly as I am making them at the moment - not that I am complaining but that is one of the reasons for my lack of new listings to put on this thread. Again, nothing new to share but I did return a few scarves (mainly silk ones) to my shop that have been in the gallery for a while so will give one of those a relist and a boost :slight_smile:

Off to the gym in a bit - I’m a sucker for punishment!

23 Likes

Had my firs time Folksy sale today having listed this yesterday :smiley:
https://folksy.com/items/7171869-Wooden-Heart-Necklace-Dot-Art-Dot-Flowers

19 Likes

Thank you Roz x

4 Likes

FluffStuffCrafts- Alison he looks so cute and full of fun.

5 Likes

Had a great time in Truro @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker and @OhhhWhatAYarn, though all I bought was a butter knife and a turkey timer in the sales.

6 Likes

Afternoon everyone
Hector looks adorable Alison @FluffStuffCrafts

18 Likes

Afternoon all,
Here’s hoping September brings us all some sales, my bill last month was the smallest in years.

Hector looks a handful Alison… that face…butter wouldn’t melt… @FluffStuffCrafts

revisiting an old design, not made any of these for a few years, although they were always popular- so fingers crossed.

20 Likes

Hi just a relist from me today

17 Likes

All caught up to here.

4 Likes

Hello Everyone
Well i feel Autumn just around the corner :fallen_leaf::fallen_leaf::fallen_leaf::fallen_leaf: listing for the children today.
Hope everyone has a good September
Thanks Max for all you do, your always busy, do you ever rest?
A big Hello and Welcome to any body new to the thread, best wishes.
Adrianx

17 Likes

Max @MaxPringJewellery please will you add 3 sales. Thanks
Valerie x

6 Likes

Good evening everyone, I’ve been on folksy for a while and only just learnt how to do my first link Yay!
:laughing: I thought I would show my last of the summer listings for this year:

16 Likes

All pinned and loved up to here. Hoping I’ve not missed anyone out.
Alison @FluffStuffCrafts Hector is absolutely adorable. :grinning:

7 Likes