Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2018

Had hoped to start the month with a new listing. No such luck. So a relist for today

18 Likes

Finally got here :smiley: I was roped into major hedge cutting activity :roll_eyes:
Lovely to see you back Alison @FluffStuffCrafts What a lovely looking dog :smiley:
and lovely to see lots of new /different people on the thread ā€¦ Hello all Letā€™s hope September is a good month for all .
Thank you for letting us see and hear your talented son Sue @SueTrevor How lovely . I wish I could do even one of those things at a time :smiley:

22 Likes

I wasnā€™t joking when I said I was having a lot of hair cut off. A good 10 inches cut off.

And as you can probably tell, I hate having my phototakenšŸ˜‚ .

20 Likes

and smileā€¦lolā€¦my hair is down past my waist

5 Likes

Switswoo Carol @Knittingtopia :heart:ļø

Aww heā€™s gorgeous @FluffStuffCrafts

Waves to all the newcomers. Hope this month is a fab one for all xx

Yay for sales at the gallery and here @OrchardFelts

And congrats everyone else with sales. :blush:

All caught up to here. Iā€™ve got to start making a birthday cake this evening. Iā€™m not looking forward to it. Had a horrible trip to the super market as my eldest got upset, and started hitting himself. Itā€™s the one thing I just canā€™t cope with. I think we got all the cake ingredients though, and my 9 yr old got everything on the belt and packed most of it up. Not sure what Iā€™d do without him.

11 Likes

Hello Max, Thanks to Claire @ClaireMortArtist I have made a sale, yipeeee.
Suzzie x

9 Likes

Just popping in to report a sale please Max @MaxPringJewellery :dancer:t3::dancer:t3:

9 Likes

Good Evening everone :slight_smile:

Los he use of 2 leers on he keboard again! Sorr!

Iā€™ll make i quick so ou donā€™ have o decipher oo much!
1 sale o repor please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

M lising onigh is:

22 Likes

Wow, lots of sales already on the 1st of the month! Congratulations.

I set up at an emporium yesterday, and had a sale within about half an hour apparently - hoping thatā€™s a good omen. Nothing here or on Etsy sadly.

Hope the cake turns out well Sarah @SarahDesignsUK

Starting the month with a new pair of earrings.

17 Likes

Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

6 Likes

Hello all! Iā€™ve been absent from the thread for a while now but hoping to get down to work again and join in for September. Hope youā€™re all well - look forward to catching up with all your news and any new shops that have joined us. Here is my first offering.

19 Likes

Just briefly popping in while Iā€™ve got strong WiFi. I HAD to show you this pic. Venus seems particularly prominent in the Cape Verde sky!

27 Likes

Hi, here is my new listing for today x
https://folksy.com/items/7132278-Make-up-bag-in-Cream-with-pink-flowers

17 Likes

All done to here you have been a busy lot today and congrats for all of your sales too. Fingers crossed thatā€™s a good omen for the rest of the month for everyone x

7 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for all the sales yesterday Roz, Valerie D and Valerie F, Sarah, Alison, Suzzie and congrats on your first Folksy sale Tracey

Hair looks great Carol @Knittingtopia, had mine chopped this week too :slight_smile:
Adrian @nannyjulie, nope Iā€™m hardly ever not busy except when Iā€™m eating or sleeping lol! :joy:
Warm wecome to all the new faces and returning ones itā€™s lovcely to see you all
Cute puppy Alison @FluffStuffCrafts

just off out this morning to the car boot, not been for ages but I had better make an effort to keep hubby company :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Morning all,
Todayā€™s listing

Iā€™m busy working towards my next fair in a couple of weeks and, my shop is full of lovely stuff, perhaps more so than ever before, but I havenā€™t had a sale in ages! Itā€™s not the best fair of the year either! Iā€™m beginning to loose hope here!

Beautiful photo Helen @PocketfulCreations youā€™ll return very refreshed
Carol, @Knittingtopia all that hair! It looks beautiful shorter too :yellow_heart:

23 Likes

I love a car boot
Have been on both sides of the table.
Have a good rumage
Suzzie x

5 Likes

A relist for me today. Hoping to get out for a walk in the sunshine today. Love a car boot, happy hunting @MaxPringJewellery.

17 Likes

good morning allā€¦I finished another entrelac baby cardigan
https://folksy.com/items/7172093-hand-knitted-baby-cardigan-ref-F-499-

19 Likes

I am starting to fill my shop with my knitted hot water bottles.
This Raspberry and rose is from my love story collection

19 Likes