Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2018

A little sewing themed pyramid purse from me today. Made the most of the sunshine yesterday and did some blackberry picking. Anyone else suffering from the annual spider invasion? Found 3 big ones in the space of 5 minutes last night. Stood on a chair whilst hubby put them outside.

17 Likes

Morning everyone. This is the catio that my hubby built this summer. The cat climbing frame is for their birthday at the end of this month and was built using £5 coffee tables from Ikea so was quite cheap to make compared to shop bought ones and looks quite nice in the lounge.
I have something totally new to add just need to take photo’s. Congrats on sales mine have stopped on here so may be rethinking what I stock for next year and go for a completely different look.

25 Likes

Oh wow his is fantastic, what lucky kitties :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Morning all,

Love the catio @beaniehats. What lucky kitties! Your garden looks gorgeous too.
Hope you enjoyed your weekend up here in the north east @plumporridge.
Just a relist from me today, I’m afraid.

18 Likes

good morning…like a winter storm outside today…rain and strong winds…the wind is howling around the house…thank goodness I don’t need to go out !
Today I have a watercolour landscape
https://folksy.com/items/7175716-watercolour-landscape-art-painting-ref-f-508-

19 Likes

Well, I don’t know what happened to yesterday but it certainly wasn’t a particularly productive day and I suspect today will follow along the same lines.
Belated birthday wishes valerie @valerie - apologies for missing it yesterday.

Another relist I’m afraid

17 Likes

Oh this is so much fun :smiley:

3 Likes

What a brilliant idea, will have to show this to my friend, she has two young cats but keeps them in all the time because she lives near a main road. :smiley:

4 Likes

We live on a rural country road but 3 weeks ago our older cat was in a hit and run outside our house. She died before we could get to her. This way I know they are safe.

7 Likes

Morning @beaniehats I have bought my cat numerous beds and he will not use them I put my photo tent on the table the other day went to pick it up to put back in the cupboard and who do you think was in it Bob my cat. That’s a fab idea using the Ikea tables. x

4 Likes

Morning all, pouring with rain here.
Can I add one to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

Surprised to see I am top of the best sellers list this morning, it must be a slow week on Folksy. Pleased to see there are a few daily listers on there too though.

22 Likes

Love The star Sarah. x

3 Likes

a new pair of simple lovely lace cuffed wool fingerless gloves

18 Likes

oooh and i had a sale, first one for simply ages !!!

12 Likes

Glad your feeling better Carol a little nap can work wonders sometimes. x

6 Likes

Relist as it is not a good day for photo taking.

18 Likes

Morning all, No sun for me today just rain. I think this summer has spoilt me this year.
Listing a Thank you flower card today…

All caught up to here.

17 Likes

A sale for me this morning @MaxPringJewellery and it was todays listing. Happy Bunny.

7 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile: Grey and dreary here but I’ve still stuck a load of washing on in optimism of getting it dry!
I’m on the final countdown to youngest going on Saturday, so I didn’t sleep very well again last night.

I’ve got so many Christmas commissions to make, my Folksy shop will probably get a bit neglected over the next couple of months but i will try to keep up with the daily listing thread.

2 sales to report please max @MaxPringJewellery x

Congratulations on the top slot on The best seller’s list deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery x there’s quite a few daily listers on there at the moment - well done everyone! x Also, well done on all the sales over the last few days, quite a few items that I’ve gone to like have sold already :slight_smile:

my listing today are some stockings from last year;

22 Likes

Morning all!
Loving all your stuff again!
Heres a glow in the dark witchy tee! xx

18 Likes