Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2018

caught up to here x

3 Likes

Evening folks, all liked and pinned to here.
Congrats @DeborahJonesJewellery :bouquet:and everyone with sales.

Kids are off colour and husband has man flu, but hopefully back with a listing tomorrow!

7 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for all the sales yesterday Adrian aka Nanny Julie, Marie, Deborah, Sue, Sarah, Sandra, Claire (a sale is a sale of course it counts :slight_smile: ) and there was one for me too whoop! congrats to all those who made the best sellers list too, I managed a spot myself :dancing_women:

18 Likes

Morning everyone. College mornings means I am up early so can get more done. Wet, damp cool morning here hope everyone is well.

6 Likes

Wet here today. Congrats to all those with sales.
Dragon scale cuff mitts are my offering today
https://folksy.com/items/7176215-Fingerless-Mitts-with-Dragon-Scale-Cuffs-

17 Likes

Good morning. Another blank day for felting yesterday but at least managed to get my car MOT’d if nothing else!
Off to Bath for the day today - a request from the youngest that is made every time she comes home.
Managed to get the eldest out to a board gaming group last night and she said she really enjoyed it and met some nice people so hopefully that will have cheered her up a bit. She is still struggling with constant job rejections and to add to that she has just found out that the landlord wants to hold on to nearly all of the deposit she had paid on her house. She has a tutoring job for an hour this evening so hoping that will bouy her mood a bit.
So another relist from me today - promise I will try really hard to get back into it next week!

20 Likes

Good morning all. A Christmas star today

16 Likes

Good morning from a soggy and cool Kent. It got quite hot yesterday so the coolness is very welcomed.

14 Likes

Love the snowman coaster Carol @Knittingtopia
Today I have another fantasy fairy painting…(I love fairies)
https://folksy.com/items/7176217-fantasy-fairy-art-painting-with-glitter-ref-f-509-DSCF0003%20(1)

19 Likes

Good morning all, Wednesday already crikey where do the weeks go? Today I have some more photos to take and edit and a new pattern to play with :smile: I am loving that this thread helps me to focus and be better organised :slight_smile: here is mine for today, listed yesterday as I tend to batch list where I can or I loose track :wink:
Hope things improve for your daughter very soon Roz @OrchardFelts
Have a productive day all :slight_smile: xxx

18 Likes

Classic cream rose hottie

One braided rug done, just need to photograph today, and I am feeling a little more on top of things. My sewing machine has to share my kitchen table, so I have to put it away every evening when we eat, so sewing is such a slow process.
Enjoy your Wednesday everyone xx

16 Likes

Good morning playing catch up for yesterday. Congratulations on everyone’s sales always good to see. Sharing a smaller size Mandala mat. Will be back later with today’s item and to catch up again.

16 Likes

A relist from me today.

17 Likes

Good morning everyone! Just popping in with an adult sized witchy hat and then off to work on my broom … with a cackle floating on the air!

Natalie x

19 Likes

Morning here is todays listing from me. https://folksy.com/items/7176220-Vintage-Crystal-Necklace-

18 Likes

I had a good day yesterday, 5 sales to add to my total please @MaxPringJewellery.

Today I have listed this needle case.

19 Likes

Good morning!
Heres my listing, have a good day! x

19 Likes

Hi Yas @IndaBayi your link is to your shop in the other side. :wink:

1 Like

Morning all
I’ve run out of steam now, I’ve been working away for a fair this weekend and although I’ve still got plenty of ideas in my head about what I want to make for it, it isn’t going to happen. I’m also running out of some supplies, although they are ordered… I don’t usually let things get so low! So I guess the next couple of days will be sorting, pricing, packing up and making sure I have everything I need for a two day event. This is the bit I loathe most. It’s never a particularly good fair even. I think I’ll cut it out next year. This year I’m very close to loud music and a barbecue, I’m not sure I will even survive the weekend!
Today’s listing

Congratulations Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery on your place at the top of the best sellers, very well deserved, your work is outstanding :purple_heart:

22 Likes

Whoops!

3 Likes