Folksy 365 JANUARY 2020 Daily listing challenge thread! Please read the first post for joining info!

pinned and loved to here, a new bead box today

17 Likes

Well done Caroline @Caroleecrafts on being the first person on the tally and with 5 sales too! Happy dancing!

Natalie x

12 Likes

Lunch break - managed to love, pin & tweet but my phone doesnā€™t seem to want me to add a link so will have to post my listing when I get home to my laptop

11 Likes

Iā€™m starting the New Year with a relist too! I saw that the theme of the day is leaf, and realised that this necklace had expired unsold.

Iā€™m not back into work mode after the festivities yet, so probably relists through the weekend. Once all the decorations have been put away and thereā€™s no cake left, then Iā€™ll start the year properly :wink:

17 Likes

Happy New Year all!
Thanks for running the thread again Natalie. @NOfkantsCurios

18 Likes

Happy new year. Iā€™ve made a start by adding our listings to reflect one of the 2020 design trends: colour blocks

https://folksy.com/items/7386887-Printable-Navy-Mustard-and-Grey-Colour-Block-Digital-Art-2020-Design-Trend

16 Likes

Happy new year to you all.

17 Likes

Is that today?..thatā€™s amazing well done

9 Likes

One sale for me please Natalie (total 1)

13 Likes

Happy New Year everyone.
Its taken me all day to get my listing up. First I had to tidy my shop and sort out the Christmas stuff, then there was photography. My new Christmas gifts; a mobile phone tripod helped, as did my new ergonomic mouse(good for those stiff fingers). Although the light is not good.
Here is the start of my new eco friendly party gift bags. I want to change how we throw away so much plastic and packaging, hopefully this is a start.

I will go back and love and pinned everyoneā€™s entry. X

16 Likes

Just had to have one of your lovely hearts for my sister.x

8 Likes

Happy New Year all. Loved and pinned to here.
Thanks for running the thread again Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.
Welcome back Max @MaxPringJewellery. Love your listing today btw.
Great pendant @thatenamelguy.
Love the squirrel @thedotterypotter.
Love the earrings @TheCornishHare and @DeborahJonesJewellery.
Lovely pen and ink @HRNicholsonart.
A new listing: Watercolour of St. Michaelā€™s Mount, Cornwall. Just about every other artist inn Cornwall has painted this, so I thought, if you canā€™t beat them, join them!

https://folksy.com/items/7386946-Original-watercolour-painting-St-Michael-s-Mount-Marazion-Cornwall

16 Likes

Congrats to those with sales: @Caroleecrafts, @teabreaks and anyone else I may have missed.

9 Likes

pinned and loved to here

7 Likes

Hi Everyone,
Itā€™s great to be back after a yearā€™s absence! Thank you for having me! @BabanCat I, too am greying (and ageing) disgracefully. Only way to do it, thereā€™s too much else I want to be getting on with. Helen @PocketfulCreations that purse is so pretty. I have started a Pinterest page for everyoneā€™s makes. Will put the link up in a minute. I do, I have to admit, tend to just like (both here and in your shop) and pin one item if you post several here. Iā€™d rather do this than miss anyone else out because I run out of time.
So todayā€™s new listing is a sparkly starburst pendant.

17 Likes

Hereā€™s my Pinterest board. Took me a while to get the link. One of my 2020 resolutions is to become more IT literate! And on that topic - does anyone know how to just paste your link under your picture rather than the full Folksy blurb which insists on coming up each time (as in my post above)?

15 Likes

Congratulations Brenda @teabreaks

8 Likes

Back home from work - apparently my daughter and boyfriend have made it back here after going up to Nottingham for a new years party but they are nowhere to be seen - can only assume they are asleep upstairs! No doubt they will appear hungry for dinner at some time this evening.

Heres my listing for today - wasnā€™t sure when I made this how it would turn out and whether it would be long enough for a scarf but it seems to be fine so I have listed it as a scarf for now - if it doesnt sell i may cut it up and transform it into something else at a later date :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve had a sale on the other side today for another Christmas decoration. Amazes me that people are still buying decorations after Christmas but I wont complain :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Happy new year folks x

Iā€™ve got a little sale on for the next week. Bit of a faff but Iā€™ve edited each listing to show the discount rather than a code as there are some items I wanted to reduce more than others. Itā€™s one of the few things I prefer about the other side! Anyhoo, hereā€™s my sale section:
https://folksy.com/shops/SarahDesignsUK/collections/286584-sale

And my relist for today:

Iā€™ve liked and pinned to here. I pin everyone to various boards, most of which you can see here!

I think Iā€™m following everyone, but give me a poke if not x

15 Likes

Loved everything up to here. I also click on the facebook ā€œlikeā€ button but still have no idea what it actual does. I donā€™t yet have a pinterest account so canā€™t do that.
My new year resolution is also to become more IT literate Jane @Beadseedz especially social media.

Well done to those who have sales already, Iā€™m slightly jealous!

My listing for today:
https://folksy.com/items/7387017-Ivory-glass-pearls-diamante-necklace

17 Likes