Folksy 365 - Jubilee June 2022 Team Daily Listing and Promotion Thread Challenge

Hi Georgina @GeorginaCrawfordArt thanks so much and hope your tiny paintings do well.

13 Likes

Thank WendyšŸ˜˜ I thought I will have a good sleep tonight, because Iā€™m feeling dizzy nowšŸ˜µā€šŸ’«.

10 Likes

Thanks AlisonšŸ˜˜
Oh yes, I have the same symptoms too! Iā€™m wondering is it because the weather?

10 Likes

Thank you MelšŸ˜˜

10 Likes

Another fun little gargoyle:

17 Likes

evening all loved to here, off to sit in the garden for a bit with dinner and a cheeky mid week G&T passionfruit tonic tonight :cocktail:

Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight Yvonne @JewelleryMori I frequently have a bad night so can really empathise :hugs:

13 Likes

I think itā€™s hayfever thats causing the symptoms although Iā€™ve never had a sore mouth before with it. Iā€™ve just started taking antihistamines and put some eye drops in. Hope it works. Hope you sleep better tonight.

13 Likes

Home from work! No pollen getting through to me ā€¦ well at work at least!

Was a bit warm though!

Sleep, I sympathise, I often donā€™t sleep, sometimes just a couple of hours a night! So frustrating!

Natalie x

17 Likes

wow Natalie @NOfkantsCurios ā€¦I couldnā€™t survive 10min wearing thatā€¦you amaze me xx

11 Likes

Evening all, quite late in catching up, decided to take a break from my desk at lunch and head to canteen instead, means itā€™s only now I can love all your lovely listings. Iā€™m particularly taken with your crochet jewellery @JewelleryMori

Slightly larger project finished, blocked and photographed so can share that with you now;

17 Likes

Evening

Just about caught up with ourselves after our break in the picturesque Wye Valley.

Managed to get into my craft room and make, hard being lured outside in the gorgeous weather but I have just listed a new item and here it is

Hope all sufffering with allergies feel better soon

Carol xx

16 Likes

Link for Cariads Card

17 Likes

Hi @cariadcrafts11 did you realised you still have your 25% off Jan sale in your shop announcement.

Natalie x

12 Likes

Thanks Natalie

I thought Iā€™d deleted it

Iā€™ll take another peek

Carol xx

9 Likes

Hope you can get a better nights sleep Yvonne xxxx

10 Likes

Loved and randomly pinned. Beautiful items as always.
Be back to list later.
SallyAnn

11 Likes

My listing.

15 Likes

Late posting today as itā€™s been a busy day. Iā€™ll spread some love later but hereā€™s a new listing to be going on with - made from another shrunken jumper.

17 Likes

Max @MaxPringJewellery, Jennifer @JenStarKnits, Alison @BlueCatMumDesigns, SallyAnn @thegreetingscardshop, thank you for all of your warm messagesā£ļø
Hope everyone has a sweet dream tonight! Xxx

16 Likes

Thank you Caroline, I would never have worked that one out!

15 Likes