Folksy 365 - Jubilee June 2022 Team Daily Listing and Promotion Thread Challenge

Caught up with all your lovely listings, a late one from me as the computer has been doing a Windows update all day and restarting, taking it’s time to think and restarting again! I’ve only got till Friday then I’m off on leave for a week, not going anywhere but can’t wait!

17 Likes

Morning all, beautiful weather atm and thankfully, not too hot. Grocery delivery today, a smaller order as off to M & S Foodhall next week.

Gift box and card

17 Likes

Morning all. Another lovely morning here in Suffolk.
Hope all the hay fever sufferers, of which I’m one, are getting some respite. My antihistamines are working well at the moment.
I can sympathise with those who have erratic sleep patterns, I had about 15 years when going through the menopause of only getting about 4 hours a night, it has got better and I now usually get about 7 hours a night, sheer bliss.
Well done all those with sales.
A patchwork tote from me today

17 Likes

Morning

Just a relist from me this morning. I’m off to a doll making workshop with my mum. We’ve been to a workshop with this lady before and it was wonderful so I’m really looking forward to a creative day. Hope you all have a good day.

15 Likes

Good morning.
A very warm night. I think the weather is going to hold this morning but then rain and possibly thunderstorms heading this way this afternoon. Off to the Henry Moore exhibition with some folks from the gallery today.

Hugs to those that are suffering atm.
I also had several years of not sleeping well - I used to wake about 4am and not be able to sleep again … to begin with I really stressed about it but then just accepted it was the way it was and adjusted my life accordingly and eventually sleep returned :slight_smile:

Has anyone heard anything from Steph @stephshortstationery recently - hope she is doing OK and just taking a break from the forum.

Today I have this fun little cat brooch

IMG_5542

17 Likes

Good morning everyone! Nice dream last night?

Today my listing :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Good morning all. It looks like we will be having another lovely sunny day today :slight_smile: Sorry to hear about everyone who is struggling with hay fever, the heat and sleeping…hugs :hugs:
Just a relist from me today of a lightweight triangle scarf.
Have a lovely day all and take care :slight_smile: xxx

grey triangle scarf

16 Likes

Hi when I have been away from the sea for a while I just want to take the vista in as in this re-list of hand painted card

15 Likes

I PM’ed Steph @stephshortstationery a couple of days ago, but as yet have not heard back from her. I hope everything is ok for her.

12 Likes

Your sore mouth could be down to your toothpaste Alison @BlueCatMumDesigns I’ve had a few patients develop sensitivity to their toothpaste over time. You could try just water for a week, see if it eases…

14 Likes

So, some of my mini paintings I made into small cards. Here’s one…

16 Likes

Good morning everyone, Venetian glass hearts from me today.

https://folksy.com/items/7811696

16 Likes

Good morning all…I hope that Steph is OK…I haven’t seen her on fb either…sending hugs to her and anyone else who is under the weather
today I have blue roses

16 Likes

Morning all! Another hot one. I just had a sheet on last night, and the window open slightly and slept pretty well!
Thank you for the tip on my toothpaste @GeorginaCrawfordArt that’s not something I’d thought of. I’ve used Sensodyne for years as my teeth go a bit zingy sometimes! :crazy_face: It’s more my tongue that’s sore to be honest, along with a scratchy throat and sneezing, and itchy eyes. I’m pretty sure it’s hayfever, but I’ll keep an eye on it. Thank you :blush:

A relist today.

18 Likes

Blast, just been called into work, trainee nurse feels unwell! So quick relist for me.

Natalie x

16 Likes

Morning everyone

15 Likes

Oh No Natalie @NOfkantsCurios …what ARE they going to do when you take that well earned retirement??? xx

13 Likes

Good Morning all

Here’s mine for today

17 Likes

Good morning all,
Well it was so hot again last night, two fans and was awake for hours stifling. Post meno to the pause hot flashes too :sweat_smile: who doesn’t love warm days but cool nights for quality sleep.
Natalie @NOfkantsCurios you have my full admiration having to wear masks in this heat.
Mind you I watch a Youtuber in Phoenix Arizona and she was saying it was a cool day there at around 105F so approx 40 degrees here, so who am I to complain.

All loved up to here.

Todays is a repost of a pair of my crochet earrings, In sunburst orange (very apt atm :sun_with_face:).

16 Likes

Morning all, slightly more reasonable hour today!

16 Likes