Folksy 365 - Jubilee June 2022 Team Daily Listing and Promotion Thread Challenge

I love the way you photograph your jewellery- it looks so luxurious

13 Likes

Morning everyone

13 Likes

Thank you so much for includimg my bee Max xx

14 Likes

Good morning from a rainy MOK! Iā€™ll happily swap some of your heat and sun for some of our rain.

Iā€™ve been up since 5am - couldnā€™t sleep, but had to be very quiet as we have guests in.

I made another couple of golf cards yesterday. Living where we do, I feel I should keep some in. But meantime, hereā€™s another mini paintingā€¦

16 Likes

16 Likes

End of year teacher giftsā€¦

17 Likes

Looks like another hot one! Iā€™m going swimming this morning. Not been for about 10 day as weā€™ve had a busy week this week. Iā€™m hoping thereā€™s no pollen in the swimming pool. :rofl: Back later with my listing.
Well done on putting your foot down @NOfkantsCurios all that PPE looks sweltering! :hot_face:

14 Likes

Here is the link to the card from @cariadcrafts11

16 Likes

Thank you so much, lovely to know you are happy. I do love poppies :blush: xx

12 Likes

Morning all :slightly_smiling_face:

Rained last night and feeling much fresher today.

Thank you so much Max @MaxPringJewellery for including my bee on your buggy board :blush::heart:

Loving your textile picture Roz @OrchardFelts

Gorgeous earrings Shirley @TheBeadHare

Have a great day everyone and hugs to anyone not feeling so geat :hugs: xx

Relist from me today of my handburnt wren pebble

17 Likes

Lovely FF boards Max @MaxPringJewellery and Mel @aquilacrafts
:smiley:

14 Likes

Hi, Yesterday spent the day in the garden, as my mood wasnā€™t great. Managed to do some dead heading. We need rain, garden is like concrete, thatā€™s clay for you. Much cooler today, cloudy too.
My listing today is a Quartz and Chrome Diopside Jewellery Set.
Wishing everyone a lovely day

15 Likes

All loved up to here :orange_heart:
Today Iā€™ve done Folksy Friday Board of things you might see in a garden.

Just about to pop it in IG. No posting today but back tomorrow with one x
@erkinwald pretty tote bag
@OhhhWhatAYarn cute mixed media fairy garden and hedgehog
@CraftyNature dragonfly memory box
@teabreaks Rose Card
@WonkyTowersCrafts re usable carrot food on the go bag
@BlueCatMumDesigns conical peg bag (who doesnā€™t hang washing in the garden lol)

All lovely things x
Happy day everyone x

17 Likes

Thank you so much for including my carrot snack bag!

12 Likes

With the summery weather weā€™re finally having, itā€™s probably not the right time to include this listing, but doing it anyway! Pure wool tumble dryer balls - if your tumble dryer is having a rest, just let the kids/dog/husband play with them instead! :sweat_smile:
Have a good Friday everyone.

17 Likes

thank you @forgetmenotcraftsanddesign much appreciated xx

9 Likes

Good morning all

Mel @aquilacrafts Thank you for including my Bracelet :heart:

We had a muggy night here as well and the thunderstorm that was forecast to clear the air never arrived, but a bit cooler today

Hereā€™s mine for today

17 Likes

Hey everyone, last day of school up here and then the madness descends!

15 Likes

Afternoon all, I feel like all I do is dash in and out of here, I do love all the listings but find it hard to keep up with the chat, I do hope you are all doing well!!

Just a relist from me today;

17 Likes

Thank you Mel, I am very lucky to have a great photographer at home ( my husband ) the dark ground really makes the gemstone and glass colours pop but it is not liked by everyone. I donā€™t think Folksy are too keen but Iā€™m going to stick with it.

12 Likes