Folksy 365! NOVEMBER 2019 Daily Listing Challenge Thread! Please see the first post for joining info!

Good Morning!!

I have just a re-list today!

Cheers, Amanda

19 Likes

Morning all white rabbits, pinch and a punch the first of the month.

Another wet and cold day today so glad I won’t be going out.

Loving all of the Christmas themed items beginning the thread today. Thank you once again Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking charge of again this month.

My pinterest board for this month is the aptly named Folksy Finds for November. If you would like to be able to add to this board then let me have your pinterest email address and I’ll add you.

Today I finally have a couple of new listings. Carrying on the Christmas theme a beaded Christmas angel necklace and earrings set and a child’s chunky hooded jacket.

Be back later for some more viewing, faving, pinning, tweeting and liking on fb.

18 Likes

Good morning and happy November.
I’m trying to get my act together before Christmas. This pincushion fits in with today’s tag.

Pinned and loved to here.

17 Likes

Why aren’t my photos showing? :crying_cat_face:

5 Likes

Good morning
Gorgeous baby Karen

Valerie

18 Likes

Hello November.
Thanks again for keeping tally here Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.
Some lovely Christmas inspired items, love those earrings @KelandyDesigns. Always love your art and cards Karen @TheCornishHare. Great to see Brennan again. Looking forward to seeing him in reindeer antlers!
Great to see you’ve decided to stay with us Brenda @teabreaks. The thread wouldn’t be the same without you.
A new listing (at last), a watercolour of the old South Phoenix Engine House, part of the old Caradon Hill mine workings on Bodmin Moor.

21 Likes

Such a beautiful painting Chris @ChrisStoneArtist I have shared on Facebook for you.

Natalie x

10 Likes

Thank you Natalie.

9 Likes

Afternoon
Proper dismal November weather :frowning_face: and starting with a relist (though they are newly made )
Gorgeous little grandson pic Karen @TheCornishHare
Good luck with sales this month everyone.

18 Likes

Wow, November is here! Something warm from me today…

18 Likes

Just having that realisation when posting today that we are on the 1st November! Happy November everyone. Heres todays listing

Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for organising the thread. x

17 Likes

Afternoon

First of all Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, please add a sale for me and many, many thanks for running the thread again, much appreciated.

I had no luck getting on the thread yesterday, :-(( must have bee a problem somewhere. My new router seems to have settled down now, thankfully, amazing how much you depend on decent wifi

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

19 Likes

Yay, well done Carol @cariadcrafts11 for being our first shop on the tally for this month! Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

10 Likes

thank you Chris @ChrisStoneArtist (fab painting by the way)…x

7 Likes

Hello everyone :wave:

I’m re listing these gnomes today

17 Likes

Just listed my Sunflower tin pencil cases. 1 down 29 to go :rofl:
I’ll hopefully get to check out everyone’s new makes and leave some LOVE

19 Likes

Hello again all :blush: Where does the time go??
Great to see so many lovely items, including the festive pieces, even though until now I didn’t even want to think about Christmas! Sorry, bit of a Grinch!
@cariadcrafts11 Lovely Christmas cards, very eye catching x @ChrisStoneArtist Beautiful painting Chris, always love seeing your work x @KelandyDesigns Gorgeous Earrings, love the Christmas trees x
My first relist for this month and slightly festive; Sleeping Barn Owl (Yes Owls again!)

Photos still aren’t coming through straight away, or is that just me?
Have a good rest of day all, am off to love and pin.
See you again tomorrow x

18 Likes

My photos are slow to load, but I think it is my internet connection, rather than a folksy issue.

9 Likes

Loved and pinned to here.
Thanks for the painting love @NOfkantsCurios, @teabreaks, @ArtilyEverCrafter.
Love, love, love your pencil tin @TreetopArt.
Congratulations on being first notch on this month’s tally @cariadcrafts11.

11 Likes

Hi Everyone
a late start to the beginning of the month, will try and be more organised. I am working on some Christmas decorations for this month, but in the meantime a little gift bag. Will go back and love and pin everyone’s items.

12 Likes