Folksy 365! NOVEMBER 2019 Daily Listing Challenge Thread! Please see the first post for joining info!

Thank you Chris xx

8 Likes

They are now. I can see them.

8 Likes

Oohh nice Chris @ChrisStoneArtist, is that up near Minions? Fab painting ā€¦ā€¦. as ever!

9 Likes

Evening all. Thanks for running the show again Natalie @NOfkantsCurios :slight_smile:
Loving all the listings today - your gnomes are very cute Caroline @Caroleecrafts & @Glintoflight
Your grandson is adorable Karen @TheCornishHare - love the photo, although he looks more confused than grumpy to me! Nice to see you back with your gorgeous makes Maria @ArtilyEverCrafter & Robyn @RobynCoetzee :slight_smile:

Now itā€™s November I feel a bit better about Christmassy listings & promoting them. Lots of my followers who would get really annoyed with me if Iā€™d started any earlier - plus Iā€™d annoy myself, I think two months of Christmas craziness is plenty!

A holly leaf pendant from me today, have a nice evening all

17 Likes

Thank you and yes now itā€™s November def start posting those xmas giftsšŸŽ„

10 Likes

Evening!
I have pinned and loved all these wonderful items to here. Looking forward to buying some great Christmas gifts from this thread this year!

Sharing another listing ~

(upload://8HXYVeoVlkSgdxunPYOS1WCCM2x.jpeg)

15 Likes

Thanks Chris @ChrisStoneArtist

10 Likes

H Paula, I did a quick check of the old thread before coming here!

Lovely as always,
Lou

9 Likes

Bless him, so cute!

10 Likes

Gorgeous items today. I donā€™t like to single people out because youā€™re all so talented in your different fields.
Thanks @BeautifulFabricBags There seems to be a lag between posting and showing up on a thread. @ArtilyEverCrafter Itā€™s not just you. Itā€™s me too! They seem to show up eventually.

All loved and pinned to here. Pinned on this board,

14 Likes

Forgot to mention that like @teabreaks Iā€™m running down my stock with the intent of closing my shop. In the meantime Iā€™ve got a 10% discount code to help move stock. Itā€™s CAT10.

11 Likes

I am not running down my stock or closing my shop. Cat @BabanCat .all I am doing is (once HMRC have confirmed) I will sell for charity and not for self employment. I now have my hubbyā€™s pension and it meant that HMRC were taking money from my sales on here and making it not worthwhileā€¦so yes I will slow down but never stopā€¦it keeps me saneā€¦wellā€¦sort ofā€¦
I could never stop what I do and would not know what to do with the things I makeā€¦so the choice is to give it all away (to charity for them to sell) or sell it myself and give profits to charityā€¦that way it will give me funds to buy more yarn and paintā€¦

14 Likes

My favourite choices today are Carolā€™s bauble CHristmas cards @cariadcrafts11
and Mariaā€™s Owl hanger @ArtilyEverCrafter
All faved to here x

9 Likes

Evening folks,

Back from holiday in Anglesey this morning. Not sure Iā€™m ready for back to school to be honest! Ordered my Christmas cards though (with some holiday snaps), so feel slightly accomplished!

Cheeky relist from me!

Some beautiful items on here already! Iā€™ve liked and pinned you all!
I have a Folksy 365 board, but like to pin to all my boards when I can too.
Hereā€™s me:

16 Likes

Evening all,

Hope everyone has enjoyed the first day of November! We had some sunshine this morning so headed over to Mottisfont to enjoy their scarecrow trail.

Thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for organising, another re list today, Iā€™m hoping to get something new made for you next week! I thought iā€™d go against the trend and give you a reminder of summer with my beech hut cushion.

Have a good one all,

Cheers
Lou

17 Likes

Ah thank you Brenda, v kind

7 Likes

Hi all,

Just posted Christmas bath melts today (unicorn style!)

18 Likes

I really did hope to list some new stuff this week, but Iā€™m over-run with orders again. I love this time of year but custom orders tend to obliterate my planning.

October was my best month for ages on Folksy, so even though Iā€™m now spread across quite a few sites Iā€™ll keep on listing here. (Even when itā€™s just re-lists!)

17 Likes

Oops, first day of the month and Iā€™m already last minute. Hi everyone! Lots of lovely items today, all favourited but not enough time for comments.

18 Likes

Yes, Karen, the very same.Glad you recognised it!

8 Likes