Folksy 365! NOVEMBER 2019 Daily Listing Challenge Thread! Please see the first post for joining info!

Morning all. Missed yesterday as I was working on my market night stuff all day and then out for a meal with my stepdaughter and her family last night. I’m busy with the market night stuff today too but I broke off to watch the wreath laying and observe the 2 minutes silence. I thought I’d catch up on here before resuming work.

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios I think you must have missed my post about my sale on Friday evening. Could you add one sale to the tally for me please?

Sharon @TreetopArt I love your Bullfinch - one of my favourite birds.

Relisting again I’m afraid. All loved and pinned up to here.

https://folksy.com/items/7269119-Lilac-tote-bag-with-lilac-and-mauve-loops-and-swirls-pattern

16 Likes

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - you have a typo in your title

Had a busy morning cleaning and tidying and sorting out my stock for my upcoming craft fair. Just having a well deserved cup of coffee and then I will sort out a listing for today.

11 Likes

Just in from Remembrance Parade so need a warm drink then will be back to L&P :+1:

15 Likes

I didn’t manage to get back last night so I’m in for a mega session with a coffee.
A new listing today which is actually a combination of the last three days.

16 Likes

That didn’t take as long as I thought.
Just caught up with your post June @junemccabe. So sorry to hear about your health issues and hope you recover soon. Wishing you all the best.

@XStitcherJoss @teabreaks Brenda is right. Lovely blue skies here after a night of rain. Enough blue in the sky to make trousers for the whole navy!

9 Likes

Happy Remembrance Day

June @junemccabe hope you get results and treatment very soon, big hug

Well done on all the sales

Thoughts to those suffering from the floods, hope everyone on here is ok

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

16 Likes

Afternoon! Todays sale addition

17 Likes

Another sale to add to the tally please @NOfkantsCurios - I’ve made it onto the bestsellers list :grin:

I think I’ve just taken my last photos of the year using natural sunlight, as the sun only just made it over the rooftops today. Roll on springtime!

Meanwhile, more gloves.

20 Likes

all faved to here.
Ha ha Jocelyn @XStitcherJoss I have never heard that expression before…maybe because I live in the South.
Being piccy like I am, surely sailor’s trousers are navy blue?..odd colour for ANY sky. lol
I did once have an American friend ask me why I always painted skies in my paintings, grey !
I told her that skies were usually grey in the UK…ha ha.

12 Likes

I’m off to Rome early morning so I’ll bid everyone a good evening and pick back up next weekend. Have a good week everyone, I hope everyone gets lots of sales. :blush:

14 Likes

Hello everyone I’ve just arrived back home from Kent about an hour ago. We had a lovely time, although I am now extremely tired and very achy.

I have just looked at my shop and I’m astounded to say I have had 3 orders over the few days I was away. To say I’m speechless is an understatement. Could you add 3 to the tally for me please @NOfkantsCurios, 1 aran cardigan and 2 chunky knit hood jackets.

I am now sorry to say I am going to have to put a notice on my shop to say I can’t take on any more orders until Christmas. Also I wont now have the time to take part in the listing challenge so I’ll see you again about Christmas time.

Have a great rest of the month and beginning of December everyone and see you when I have completed the 6 open orders. I the sales fairy is as good to you all as she has been to me this month.

I am now going to dance/hobble my way to my armchair and get knitting.

20 Likes

Gosh, sorry if I missed a sale, but hopefully I have them all on the tally now! Happy dancing.

Thank you too Roz @OrchardFelts I have changed the typo in my title.

Natalie x

9 Likes

All loved and pinned to here.
Please can you add a sale to the tally for me Natalie @NOfkantsCurios :smiley:

9 Likes

Well done on your sale Lynn @erkinwald
Natalie x

9 Likes

Afternoon all
Was quite sunny here for a while :sun_with_face: and able to take photos in the garden.
I was quite pleased with these ‘blingy’ earrings! Blingy to me anyway :upside_down_face: Especially as they were just made from some old bits of brass and copper.
Have a good Sunday evening x

17 Likes

@teabreaks @XStitcherJoss It’s a phrase I use with my friend when we go walking. If there’s not enough blue sky for a sailor’s trousers we have coffee instead!
Her late mother used to say it. She was Welsh speaking from Rhos. Perhaps it’s a generational phrase rather than geographic. Either way, it’s a nice phrase. By using it ourselves hopefully another generation will use it after we’ve gone.
All loved and pinned to here.

11 Likes

Congratulations! You’re on a roll!

8 Likes

At last - I am back, got a bit sidetracked making a start on another hare!
Happy to report 2 sales please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios with an extra happy dance as it takes me to my next milestone of 400 sales - Yay :dancer: :dancer:

Now to go and write a few listings for next week

Heres my listing for today

22 Likes

Well done Roz @OrchardFelts on your two sales! And you have just tipped us over the 50 collective sales mark!

Happy dancing!

Natalie x

9 Likes

Cat @BabanCat …I can explain it…I come from London…lucky to even see the sky between the buildings there…lol…

9 Likes