Folksy 365! NOVEMBER 2019 Daily Listing Challenge Thread! Please see the first post for joining info!

Thanks for adding me to the tally Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. I’ve just had another one (yay) so can you add that too please.

Congratulations on your milestone Roz @OrchardFelts

9 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7356638-Mermaid-Looking-at-Sunset-Hand-Burnt-Large-Wooden-Trinket-Box-Pyrography

18 Likes

Evening everyone sorry missed yesterday had the grandchildren for the weekend
Sorry to hear your news June @junemccabe sending you hugs
A new bracelet today

18 Likes

Can you add a sale for me please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

11 Likes

Wool blend , chunky , slouch beanie ‘Aqua Pearl’ from me today …

16 Likes

Well done Valerie @jenniesgems and Helen @PocketfulCreations on your sales! Happy dancing for you both.

Natalie x

9 Likes

It was my Dad who used to talk of sailors’ pants. His father was Cornish, his mother was Russian, and Dad was brought up in London. I think the expression is, as Cat @BabanCat says, probably generational. Also I think the expression is very old, and relates to sailors’ pants from a very long time ago. Francis (@thatenamelguy) says his father used to say ‘enough blue for a pair of Dutchman’s trousers’. He was from Essex. I used the expression without thinking, so it was a nice surprise to have all this reaction on this thread!

13 Likes

All caught up Thankyou for your patience, loved and pinned to ‘Folksy Cool Things For You’

7 Likes

Sorry I missed yesterday, I actually fell asleep pining to Pinterest :joy:

Thinking about you @junemccabe xx

Congrats on the sales, especially @PollysWares :heart:

Just a relist from me, waiting to varnish and photo new things :blush:

Liked and pinned to here x

18 Likes

@OrchardFelts Congratulations on hitting 400!

A new ratty Christmas card for me today:

19 Likes

Good morning.
Off to the day job today - not really feeling it as its cold and dark but I suppose I have no choice. I’m sure a brisk dog walk will get me going!
Amazingly I have managed to line up a few new listings to share with you this week. This one was one of the half finished projects I had had lying around for ages that I finally got finished last week :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Bad news about your car problems Chris @ChrisStoneArtist but very well done for getting back into the best sellers list again :smiley:

6 Likes

Welcome to the thread @GlassnCards ! Loving your multi-coloured pendant! :smiley:

6 Likes

You certainly have pushed the boundaries Andy @KelandyDesigns ! Stunning piece! :smile:

7 Likes

Morning all from a very cold Manchester! All caught up to here

Loving all the animals today great fox @OrchardFelts, rats @konyskiw and more foxes @SarahDesignsUK

Here’s my listings today … thought I would add to the fox theme! The original was sold at a local fair but here are some prints and a bracelet too!

Have a good day all

17 Likes

Enjoy your break away Dee @OrukiDesign :smile:

7 Likes

I hope you’re feeling better now Latona @BeautifulFabricBags :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! I will still be here to carry on the thread and will leave my shop open, but hubby and I are going on another little fossil hunting expedition. Just for a couple of nights. Both my children, 21 and 19 are here to house sit, so all will be safe to say I am going away, but as it’s only a couple of nights, decided not to close my shop, I will still have time to post when I get back if anything sells.
Forgive me if I am only able to fully check out the thread and happy dance for your sales until the evenings.

Fingers crossed for some amazing fossil finds!

My item for today, a chunky crocheted basket, craft bag or eco shopping bag.

Natalie x

20 Likes

I hope the flooding isn’t affecting you too much Andy @KelandyDesigns
Is anyone else having the same issues? We have had some localised flooding in Burton-on-Trent over the last few months and more recently in particular, but luckily I live near the top of a hill and have been able to get access into the town area still :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Enjoy your trip to London @Verchielbeadsandjewellery I do understand the anxiety issues, with regard to travelling in particular, but you are making brilliant progress to organise the trip in the first place. :smile:

8 Likes