Folksy car stickers

Not sure whether it is at all possible, but I would put a FOLKSY sticker on my car window to promote Folksy, as a lot of people have not heard of it. Are there Stickers available?

6 Likes

I have got to order some more car magnets, the type that go on your door. If allowed would like to put the Folksy logo and link on that.

3 Likes

Works for me too, the more promotional stuff the better

1 Like

Nothing stopping anyone from creating their own? Then getting Vista print to print them off.

1 Like

deja vu off of 5(?) years ago when everyone wanted folksy bumper stickers and folksy produced bumper stickers and a couple of people bought some and that was the end of that :joy:

4 Likes

(i don’t have a car)

7 Likes

I just found it on The Blog 2016!!!

3 Likes

Here’s mine! I used to take these to vintage fairs as display. I also bought the tote, anyone remember that? And always carried my craft fair sarnies in it. @fionaT (I also don’t have a car!)

3 Likes

Yes please @folksycontent - could we have the chance to buy some more Folksy advertising merchandise please?

2 Likes

they look so cool! (now i have vintage luggage envy).
i still use my folksy tote too, for walking to the good post box with orders.

it’d be fun if folksy ran something like this again :heart:

1 Like

I will go down the Vista magnet route. If I put a bumper sticker on the car DH would go nuts. He accepts the car door magnets as they do not damage. May get 4, 2 with my log on an another 2 with Folksy logo.

We all should be responsible for promotion.

2 Likes

Another thing I thought of was getting local shops to accept the stickers in their windows. Many do this for free for normal ads so why not for a nice big colourful Folksy sticker. I’d be happy to plaster them to every lamp post in the city.

Hi i would put any advertising on my car if it helps sales have been very slow

2 Likes