The official Folksy Tote Bags and Bumper Stickers are here!

Look what’s on the blog…

… and in the Folksy shop!!
https://folksy.com/shops/folksy

I really hope you like them! We’re going to launch them officially tonight but I thought you might all want to see them before the rest of the world :slight_smile:

We’re only doing a small print run initially to see how they go, so if you’d like one it might be an idea to place an order quick, before we launch them properly. If they sell like hot-cakes, we’ll do more. Fingers crossed!

Exciting!

12 Likes

Trying to figure out if the bumper stickers will fit on my bike…

3 Likes

Definitely :bike: :wink:

I’m currently deciding on which tote to buy! I wish I could buy them all - I love them!

I don’t have a car, but could always stick the bumper sticker to my forehead and walk around Manchester City centre :wink:
xx

9 Likes

Beautiful, I’ve bagged one :blush::blush::blush: is there any chance of paper bags by the 100? I suppose everyone would want a different size, but if they were cheap enough for us to buy we could put our sold items in at fairs and publicise folksy even further, a 5 x 7 is a good staring point maybe?

9 Likes

Ooops one of the bags fell in my basket :blush: looking forward to using it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve ordered mine… looking forward to using it. I’ve also ordered 3 stickers, I’ll use one on the car and I’m just trying to work out where to put the others??? any idea’s???

2 Likes

I’m going to be decorating my crates of stock with mine - they spend a lot of time in the run up to christmas being trundled around on a sack barrow/ on public transport/ in the trailer behind the bike/ lurking in corners at craft fairs. I’ll have to see if I can get a QR code made up so people can snap that if they like what they see/ want to know more.

3 Likes

Yay I have ordered , shall have to work out where to put the stickers too, one will go on my stall by my business cards.

1 Like

They are great, I’ve placed my order :slight_smile:

have ordered !

1 Like

I like the round sticker with the hearts best. If I could buy this design in packs of 10 or 20 then I would happily put one in every customer’s parcel :smile:

3 Likes

I’ve ordered too - very exciting! I might resort to wearing a bumper sticker or two like Natalie (More Tea Vicar) :slight_smile:

1 Like

At this rate Folksy will be at the top of the best sellers list! :grinning:

1 Like

Ordered today can’t wait for them to arrive.:two_hearts::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

FINALLY decided which tote to choose and bought it! :heart_eyes:

Can’t wait to start using it!
xx

1 Like

Hi Folksy. Just wanted to say that I think these look fab :0)

1 Like

Afternoon

Sorry been missing , just getting busy with the house move, legal stuff n that now!!!Still shouldnt be long before we get a date and then Im sure it will be manic

Here is my new listing, actually got some pics taken

Have a good friday all

Carol xx

I’ve order a bag and a set of stickers. Wonderful. I can’t wait to receive them and start using them:)

1 Like