Folksy doesn't do Digital Downloads? But is it ok to

So I have a shop over on Etsy were I sell digital papers & card toppers for card making but I know Folksy doesn’t offer a download service. However if i listed my items on here is it possible for people to purchase the items from me & then I can email them the item/s which they have purchased? Can I also selling a Crafting CD-ROM’s??

1 Like

I sell my knitting patterns here by pdf files which I email out to my customers. So you can sell pdf’s via email or via a hardcopy

Crafting CD’s would be considered a commercial supply so would be legal to sale if they are legal copies.

Thanks @EileensCraftStudio. The CD-ROM is my own original art work - so that should be ok

Yes, you can sell PDFs and crafting CD ROMs on Folksy! If the content on the CD ROM is your own work, you can list them under Supplies > Handmade.

Remember that there are rules around taxation for digital services (e.g. PDFs), depending on how you supply the product to the customer - please see this article for more information:

http://folksy.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/484127-vat-moss

Thanks @sianfolksy i found the bit in the article which would apply to me :smile

‘The new rules do not apply to PDF patterns, printables or graphics sold through Folksy if they are supplied to a customer by manually attaching a PDF or file to an individually written email.’

1 Like

Thanks @SuzannePorterBoutique for asking this, you read my mind! :smile: