Folksy forum link not showing in my shop

Just wondering whether anyone else is missing the Folksy Forum link from the bottom of their shop page. I have reported it to @Folksy, they have replied and are looking into it but wondered whether it was just mine. I work from an android tablet and have an I phone, the clickable link is missing on both.
Folksy have kindly sent me a link via email as a temporary measure to enable me to pop by, if anyone else has noticed it’s missing please let me know how you access this chat group.
Thank you

I always get here by going to the top of the page and selecting ‘talk folksy’ which is underneath ‘hello kb creations’ via a drop down menu. This is on a PC. On my phone or tablet the ‘talk Folksy’ is under the ‘menu’ header at the top of the page.

2 Likes

Ah thank you Kim, I will have a look.

I noticed it had changed a while ago and previous to my 2 weeks off for holiday was managing to access the forum, came back and clearly l left my brain buried in the sand in Dorset because I had no idea how to get onto here :laughing: :rofl:
Great off to try it x

1 Like

I have noticed, its infuriating, sometimes it there, other its not then I have to remember to go to talk folksy

2 Likes

Oh thank goodness I didn’t just dream it Sue …it is frustrating, I couldn’t remember how else to access the forum so emailed support and they are looking into, hopefully it will be reinstated.
@KBCreations yay thank you, it worked, just have to remember now after I have had a sleep or two :grinning:

2 Likes

Mine’s the same. It works from my dashboard page but not my shop page. It happened about two weeks ago. I just presumed Folksy had changed it.

2 Likes

I thought the same Martine perhaps it has happened when Folksy have made changes. I do think it needs to be at the bottom of the page again with everything else if possible as I doubt new sellers would ever find it if not (unless of course they are brighter than me lol :laughing: :sweat_smile:) hopefully Folksy can add it back.

I had a reply from Folksy, the Folksy forum link was removed from the bottom of the page and is now in the drop down menu in our dashboard.

When I open Folksy I used to get “Talk Folksy” at the top of the page. Now it has gone, but if I go into the Best Sellers list it appears again, otherwise I have to sign in. Strange.

1 Like

Oh thats very strange, although perhaps as it is now in our dashboard we have to be signed in to access it as it’s in our personal seller area.