Where has the link to Folksy Talk gone

I might be being really stupid, probably am, but with the new format which has suddenly appeared on the front page, has disappeared the link to Folksy talk which used to be on the top line. Only got here by going into Seller Forum - now closed - and clicking link to get to here.

Maybe the new design is only have installed or maybe I can’t see the wood for the trees ?

I will create a desktop shortcut so I can get back in !
xxx

I couldn’t find it either. I just googled talk folksy and got in that way. Didn’t even know about these changes. Did I miss the notice?

I just told James in the service update topic that the link seems to have gone awol. Hopefully they will put it back soon or James won’t get any feedback on the new design ! :smile:

ha ha I have just asked the same question and only got on here by googling “talk folksy”…must be a blip at headquarters…aaaargh…
I know that admin aren’t there for the weekend, so unless people think to google it, it is going to be very quiet on here…

:smiley:

I must say I do like the new front page though!

1 Like

As always…once people start making changes, other things get mucked up…as they say “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!”…lol

I clicked on Seller Forums at the bottom, then on the link in the message.
Otherwise…am not sure where it is.

Oh…I found it. It is under Hello…in your shop at the top. If you are in one of your listings and the front page of Folksy.

thanks Minerva…found it there now as well …Admin should have told us FIRST,I wonder how many people won’t be able to find it…:wink:

1 Like

My bad, sorry – it got disappeared for around 10 minutes with the deploy of the homepage.
Doug.

I’m glad I wasn’t around when the link vanished, I’d have worried!

I too thought am I missing something, I found it under Account Tab - rather strange place to slot it in there me thinks! Love the front page though, far more interesting and I would imagine would grab the attention of a new visitor.

I just refreshed my shop page to find every thing gone from the top bar. I then saw these bars in blue and white and clicked them to see what they were and saw how to get back into my Dashboard and the forum.

One two many clicks to get where I want to be.

Oh and I’ve just realized I’m now going to have to visit Sue again and explain what I taught her yesterday has changed somewhat yikes. more work for me :frowning:

1 Like

Ah but then Seller Forums at the bottom disappeared which really threw me!

It wasn’t there when I posted this. I think the link was missing completely for about 10 minutes - just as i happened to try to get in !!

Thanks Doug - thought i was going silly. :smile:

What a surprise! I had a moment this morning when I went on to folksy and thought I had been sent to a different page! Was surprised to see how much folksy has changed over the last 24 hours. Am liking the new banner bit at the top though.

Did you spot that if you hit the FOLKSY button the banner changes shops - there are 3 different ones.

Hadn’t noticed that. I am guessing these are ‘featured’ shops?