Folksy Ltd

Folksy Global

(Astrid Huxham ) #1

I think Folksy should go Global then I could sell on here again!Astrid.x

(Roz) #2

:slight_smile: I think part of folksys charm is that it is a UK only site. Going global would probably end in disaster but maybe they could make an exception for previous UK sellers! Good luck wherever you are.

(Grimm Exhibition) #3

You can sell from here to other countries.It may not be direct advertising to other parts of the world but its close.

(Christine Shephard) #4

If it went global. it would be inundated with mass-produced rubbish from around the world. Keep it small, exclusive. handmade, and UK only please. Sorry Astrid :smile:

(Sara Leigh Thornton) #5

I and many others don;t want to be selling on a global site. If we want that we can use Etsy. I love the fact that this site is for British crafters.

(Margaret Jackson) #6

If it was a global site I would lose interest. The whole appeal of Folksy to me is that it’s British. As has been mentioned, if I wanted to buy from a global site I’d be shopping on Etsy.

Sorry Astrid, you can still buy from here though and use the forums so it’s global in that way :smile:

(Maggie Gee Needlework Studio) #7

I absolutely love the fact that F’sy is UK based. I think us Brits are very easy going and have a great sense of humor! …it isn’t like that on Etsy Forums at all!!!..MUCH nicer here and have made some lovely chums behind the scenes.xx I know I have my gripes at times, but I love the intamacy of Folksy and have always said how freindly it is.

(Sharonj19) #8

From a buyers point of view I love folksy - I try and buy British as much as possible - I know that everything I look at here is just that :smile:

(Astrid Huxham ) #9

They wont I tried I opened up on Etsy that I am not that keen on with a friend Camilla under Louistonboutique.Astrid.

(Soap n Things and Grumpy Joe's Pet Emporium) #10

Keep it British… We’ve lost so much in this country.

(Astrid Huxham ) #11

Im selling on Ebay now yes that is true uk has lost a lot!Astrid.