Folksy Global

I think Folksy should go Global then I could sell on here again!Astrid.x

:slight_smile: I think part of folksys charm is that it is a UK only site. Going global would probably end in disaster but maybe they could make an exception for previous UK sellers! Good luck wherever you are.

1 Like

You can sell from here to other countries.It may not be direct advertising to other parts of the world but its close.

If it went global. it would be inundated with mass-produced rubbish from around the world. Keep it small, exclusive. handmade, and UK only please. Sorry Astrid :smile:

10 Likes

I and many others don;t want to be selling on a global site. If we want that we can use Etsy. I love the fact that this site is for British crafters.

2 Likes

If it was a global site I would lose interest. The whole appeal of Folksy to me is that it’s British. As has been mentioned, if I wanted to buy from a global site I’d be shopping on Etsy.

Sorry Astrid, you can still buy from here though and use the forums so it’s global in that way :smile:

1 Like

I absolutely love the fact that F’sy is UK based. I think us Brits are very easy going and have a great sense of humor! …it isn’t like that on Etsy Forums at all!!!..MUCH nicer here and have made some lovely chums behind the scenes.xx I know I have my gripes at times, but I love the intamacy of Folksy and have always said how freindly it is.

2 Likes

From a buyers point of view I love folksy - I try and buy British as much as possible - I know that everything I look at here is just that :smile:

1 Like

They wont I tried I opened up on Etsy that I am not that keen on with a friend Camilla under Louistonboutique.Astrid.

Keep it British… We’ve lost so much in this country.

4 Likes

Im selling on Ebay now yes that is true uk has lost a lot!Astrid.