Friday Afternoon Feeling :-)

I’ve got that Friday afternoon feeling so I think I’m going to give myself the afternoon off !!!

I have a very understanding boss (me), it’s been a good week, I’m up todate on my web work (I’m a part web developer ) and had lots of time in my Art In Wax studio this week, which had been very productive and lots of fun !!! plus I sold some Art In Wax always a good feeling :slight_smile:

So I’m planning to have another coffee and surf for a bit, put my feet up and do a sudoku maybe !!!

What are you doing this afternoon?

Hazel

Ps only thing I’m missing is cake lol

5 Likes

I’m having the same feeling. I’ve decided to give up for the afternoon - not feeling very inspired. I’ve just had a cuppa and a slice of lemon cake and I’m going to spend the next hour or so wrapping some of the Christmas presents I’ve bought. :smile:

I’m psyching myself up to go to my ‘proper’ job (lollypop lady) but the weather here is so grey and gloomy it’s not easy. I’ve spent all day sorting stuff out for a craft fair I’m doing tomorrow but still feel like I’ve got loads to do (been trying to do it all week but other things kept getting in the way!)
Enjoy your cuppas ladies, I’ll join you when I get back :slight_smile:

I’ve been to my local shopping centre and had a lovely coffee and a piece of gluten free Christmas cake. What a good way to spend Friday. Marg. x

We will have the kettle on Dee :smile:
It’s cold here today …

Lemon cakes sound nice Alison :smile:

Shopping is always good Marg hope you got something nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cor I wish my boss was that understanding :cry: I’m sitting at my laptop packing parcels with my eyes propped open with matches lol and to top it all I’ve got to walk to the post office in the pouring rain, all for considerably less than minimum wage.
Yep my boss is not nice lol :wink:
Donna x

4 Likes

I’ve got her well trained lol
Good you are busy with orders :slight_smile:

2 Likes

At last the weeks work is finished. Have had a really busy week but next week is quiet so I can have a rest. now enjoying the peace until my daughter gets home to prepare the house for her party tonight (18 teenagers, all staying over although not sure where!) aaargh.

3 Likes

I’ve picked little B up from school so I’m relaxed and happy with my little friend. If only she didn’t insist on hogging the TV and watching Pop channel! ( aargh, it’s dire and shows the same cartoons over and over again!) Clearly more discipline’s needed around here. Not being bothered with having to pack up orders as I never have them any more!..

1 Like

I have just got back from the post office and although I’m soaking wet it’s a relief to have it done. I can hear a nice hot chai tea calling my name :slight_smile:
@coatimundi although I’m busy with orders I have to admit 90% of them are from eb*y. I’m afraid I sold my soul and have a shop on there :frowning:
Donna x

1 Like

I sold a few things on eBay before I discovered Folksy, but I had to put them on at a very low price. I had hoped that Folksy had saved me from all that! Glad your shop is doing well there, Donna!

1 Like

That’s great Donna, it doesn’t matter where your sales come from, you work just as hard to get them. Marg. x

1 Like

Glad you had a good week - here’s hoping the next week is just as good!!

Yes heres to a good week :slight_smile:

1 Like