Funny format of Folksy emails

No idea where this should be posted / which category for general “Folksy” topics ?

When did the Folksy emails go funny ?

Not had a sale for a week then 3 came along together - like red buses.

I always respond / acknowledge the order on the back of the Folksy email but they are all squashed up in the middle of the page with white space for 1/3 on either side.
Is it the way I’m set up or is the email ?

Joy xx

I had an email from Folksy this morning when I bought something and it was fine then.

i know what you mean joy, i noticed mine changed to the squashed-up-all-in-the-middle format last week sometime! x

Oh good glad it isn’t just me. I don’t like it :frowning:

@JOYSofGLASS We’re just changed the format of the emails. it sounds like something’s gone wrong!

Can you please forward the email (and also take a screenshot just in case it displays ok for us when it gets here!) to community@folksy.co.uk

Thanks

@sianfolksy1 Thanks Sian i will do as soon as I’m home again - overnighting in Gloucestershire.
Joy xx

Oh! I’ve just had one and I see what you mean! The whole thing is compressed into the middle of the page with really wide margins, with the effect that if I want to print it for my records it will go onto a second sheet.

Helen
I’m really rather pleased you said that. Thought it might be just me and that I’d hit a button somewhere on my laptop that I didn’t know I had !

1 Like

Sian
I’ve just sent the latest set of 2 emails + screen prints to email address you’ve given.
Joy xx

I had a message email this morning from a customer - mine was all squashed in the middle too. Looks very odd!

The worst part is if you want to reply on it as you then have to format the part you want to send or that goes as a central column as well which looks very odd.

1 Like

I noticed this on my last sale too. I thought it looked like some of the normal info was missing, but I checked an old one and it’s all there just, like has been said, all squashed into the middle of the page. I actually thought this was just the new look of confirmation emails. I have to admit I did think it wasn’t the greatest change I’d ever seen.

Jo

2 Likes

Hi. I am new to folksy and seem to be a bit lost.
Just thought I would introduce myself,Joanna of faywoodcrafts hope to start selling soon! any tips welcome. Best regards Joanna