Sent to Coventry by Folksy!

Help, I’m not getting any Folksy emails all of a sudden. I’ve had 3 sales which I’ve not been emailed about and only noticed when I happened to notice that some stock went missing off my shop page. I also had to trawl through paypal/stripe as I didn’t have the usual emails telling me how and where I’d been paid.
Help!
Emma x

I didn’t get an email for my last sale either. Only found out by the PayPal email. I don’t get many sales though, so didn’t follow up on it :unamused:

You should message Support or at least tag them to make sure they see this. Are you sure your emails are not going into spam / junk for some reason.
@folksycontent

I just sent you a test message to see if that got through to you. If not…

Update…as that arrived I would ask Folksy support.

1 Like

Hi Emma, please email us at support@folksy.co.uk and we’ll look into this for you. Thanks!

2 Likes

We’ve had a ‘rubbish’ email from admin over nonpayment of our last bill which we did pay , as always, straight away. Before we respond to it is it genuine or has it come from ‘somewhere else’ ?

I’ve emailed you ClareFolksy thank you!

@Dosrodgerspottery I’d email support@folksy.com rather than respond to the email if you have any doubts about the validity of the email you received. Its possible a gremlin has crept into the system and it thinks you haven’t paid even though you have (I’ve heard of that issue occasionally cropping up before) but if you send them a copy of the receipt you got when you paid the team will sort it out and put the system right.

Yes we’ve contacted support. It’s strange one and we’ve never had a problem with the account before. Christmas Gremlins i’m sure :smile: