Getting this

I’m on My iPhone. I know there was another post about it, but can’t find it. I was already logged in and was looking at my stats. Which was depressing enough.

Someone was getting a similar error message when trying to pay using paypal - again they were using their phone. I’d drop support@folksy.com an email with details so that Doug can look into it.

1 Like

Thanks Sasha.

Hello – I’ve only got a not-very-helpful “I can’t replicate the issue” to report, sorry – it all seems to be working just fine at the moment.
Could you let me know where you were or how you got there? The screenshot is brilliant, thank you, but unfortunately iOS doesn’t display the full address in the browser bar so I can’t tell.
It doesn’t look like the sort of error generated by the stats pages, it looks like an error on one of our main servers.
Oh, and thanks so much for reporting these things, as ever!

Hi Doug.
I was at home using my WiFi.
My browser is Safari.
Nevermind, thanks for looking for me.
Have a great day.
Lin.

Thanks again – I shall continue to investigate. Off to digging into the logs…

Hi Doug -

i am getting the same error message a lot lately - when i try and favourite an item/shop and whilst doing things like featuring/unfeaturing items in my Folksy plus account.

Has also happened many times in the past.

On desktop with firefox.

thanks for any help.

I occasionally get this when favoriting items - generally it seems I’m just a bit too quick-fingered and if I go Back and try again it’s fine. Clearly I’d be loth to do that if it happened while I was purchasing something though)

hi there - i seem to be getting this quite frequently now -

*** The page you were looking for doesn’t exist.***

You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.

thanks for any help,
sally

I get this message all the time when I try to favourite an item directly from the thumbnail instead of clicking into the main listing.

I also can’t favourite any shops as I get this message.

This has been going on for about 6 months for me. I’m using my laptop on Windows 10, on Chrome.

2 Likes