Good ideas that might help

Wanted to pass on an idea I have had to help with organizing and storing beads for jewellery making. I use 4 oz hinged sauce cups, which I bought over the internet. They come in packs of 50. They have a hinged top which fits quite snugly, keeping beads inside. They are small enough, that you can organize beads by colour or size, and stack one on top of another. Just wanted to pass this on. thanks Margaret

5 Likes

I had to look those up as I didn’t know what they were and that seems like a great idea for tiny bits and bobs.

I store my buttons in two spice racks, they are free standing twirly ones with 16 glass jars in each. I’m not very good at keeping my buttons in order, but it doesn’t matter because I can see them all easily now.

2 Likes

I keep all my different types of tape, double sided, packing, cello, washi etc on a mug tree! Works brilliantly!

2 Likes

Loving these ideas.

I keep all my sewing machine bobbins on a magnetic knife holder. Great for finding the right colour in a jiff.
It can also be fixed to the wall, but I’ve not been brave enough to try this out yet :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I take a basic plastic dustsheet (about £2 for 2 in Do It All or Tesco) and clips with me to outdoor fairs. One is big enough to make a plastic wall on the side of a gazebo (3m) will go almost to the ground when clipped inside the edge of the gazebo. Still allows light in and you can be clearly seen by customers but stops wind/rain/snow coming in from one side. I do regular fairs with 4 of you under a 3 x 6m gazebo, any food seller behind me have been very grateful. If it rips you can throw it away easily otherwise fold up for next time, takes up no space or weight in your fair kit.