Good Monday afternoon 11/8

Hello my lovlies, just sat down with a cuppa tea and thought of you all, and couldnt find any natterings for today, guess Kelly from @tagpress sorts us all out, so thought I’d find out how you all are and how your weekends went and what you are all doing?
I havent picked my needles up for several days, so looking forward to this eve when i can get some serious yardage done, just some stock items at the mo, but new ideas in the pipeline.
We had a fantastic sons 18th birthday BBQ, but cooked far too much and as a consequence have loads of food left over and so I dont need to cook for a day or two, yippeeeee! so that means more time to knit.
So hows it all going with you all, love to hear from you all
Suzzie xx

4 Likes

Hello Suzzie,
I’ve nearly finished tagging all my items but following a cycle to the strawberry farm I’ve got rather a lot of hulling to do before I make jam. (Given that it was a 20km round trip cycle the ones I ate on the way back don’t count do they?) I’m not allowing myself to start on that until I’ve finished the tagging so I better get back to it.
Sasha

1 Like

Oh Sasha @SashaGarrett, cycling and eating dosnt count as you are on the move and the calories cant catch up! But that reminds me to go and water the lottie as it is sooo dry, even the pumpkins are not swelling as much as they should. Strawberries have finished, but the raspberries are coming into their own and the blueberries are good too! and of course there is still one redcurrant bush to strip, so a picking and a watering I must go
Suzzie x

1 Like

The day has been lovely for me so far. I had a nice walk around town, enjoyed the sunshine, had some delicious hot chocolate and did my grocery shopping as the fridge was empty after the weekend.

I just finished watching Dragon’s Den (on the iplayer). Anyone following that? There are some tips about running a business etc. I’ll have a lazy evening now…

1 Like

Hi all :smiley:

Yes, Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE , I think you’re right, Kelly @tagpress does sort us all out :smiley:

Thats lovely you had a nice BBQ and even better that you don’t need to cook for a day or too because you have all these lovely leftovers.

@SashaGarrett I love fruit picking and making recipes from it all, no doubt the jam will be delicious.

Busy day here part working, sorting house chores, dog walking, gardening, cooking, you name it … but I need to get entirely focused on the crafting this evening :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like your son’s party was fun. Too much bbq food is never too much. I love the flavour of it and leftovers don’t last much!

I’ve eaten too many strawberries…
Sasha

1 Like

Evening all!

Big thank you Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE for sorting us out in Kelly’s absence. I’ve had a busy day - yoga this morning (ouch) followed by everyone’s favourite (a mammogram) this afternoon :unamused: I did get some photos done this afternoon, but I haven’t listed anything today (here) as I had to look after the other neglected shop! Oh well, there’s always tomorrow!

1 Like

Hi all…I have been a bit busy making a bag for a customer order, and also entertaining a new kitten that we adopted on Saturday!..my other cat isn’t impressed at the moment, but hopefully she will calm down…
Kim
x

Nothing made and nothing new listed. Been at a first aid course all day, tired now but glad thats done for another 3 years.

Girls out ice skating tonight so might make a couple of bits if I don’t fall asleep.

Oh piccies please Kim @KBCreations, we love kittens…
Glad to be of service Rhiannon @RhiannonRoseJewellery as we ladies know, no one ever realises what we do until we arent there to do it, please get sorted soon Kelly @tagpress we miss you, as you can see this thread was exceedingly late starting in the day.
Suzzie x

1 Like

Awww, what’s the name of your new kitten Kim @KBCreations ?

I’m sure they’ll get used to each other soon and sort out the pecking order :smile:

My kittens name is Harley…he is 16 weeks old and from a local rescue centre

It’s not a great picture…but the only one I have so far…

3 Likes

Awww, he’s gorgeous, good luck and have fun with him :smiley: :cat:

Good evening all! Thanks Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE for starting our catch up! I haven’t been fruit picking for so long…it reminds me of childhood!
Eating as you go and overdosing on them is all part of the fun Sasha @SashaGarrett! Lol :smile:
Today I have made a start on a Christmas card…but i didn’t like how it turned out so I’ve scrapped it and thinking about doing another one!
Your little kitten is gorgeous Kim @KBCreations! Enjoy all your cuddles!
Kam x

I thought I had slept for 24 hours when I saw the thread title…it’s only the 10th…isn;t it?..well that is what my radio controlled clock says…I thought alzheimer’s had come early…sigh of relief.
We had really heavy rain here in South Wales this morning but this afternoon was lovely…the sea is sparkling now…I couldn’t even see it this morning because of the low rain clouds…
Lovely kitty picture.

1 Like

Shows how much I notice - I didn’t even realise the date was wrong!

Decided its not going to happen for me tonight so given up any thoughts of making anything. Going to Leeds tomorrow to return my daughter and staying overnight. Cant really see any serious crafting happening at all this week but maybe I need a bit of a break from it for a while.

Ops! So tomorrow will be Groundhog Day!
Suzzie x

1 Like

You’re kitten is adorable Kim @KBCreations x

Afternoon Suzzie? What happened to morning? lol x :laughing:

1 Like