Good morning Monday

I think they would go down well with little girls (my neighbours little one has something similar in a floral print), could be worn with tights/ leggings in winter or bare legged in the summer.
Sasha

1 Like

That skirt is lovely Kim @KBCreations. Wish I had discovered my creative streak while my girls were young but I was too busy doing other things. Will have to wait for the grandchildren although I am hoping that will be a while away yet!

1 Like

I didnā€™t do much sewing when mine were small either, I was more in to the knitting machine then so they, and all their friends, and the neighbours children, were well sorted for jumpers and cardigans! I am enjoying making a few things for my 2 grandchildren nowā€¦

Well I was extremely pleased with the house, looks like Iā€™m moving back to Wales, hooray! On or just before the 10th of August, so happy! Iā€™ll just put my shop on holiday mode while Iā€™m absent?

Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE, loving the new hottie, itā€™s lovely and the colour is too! Iā€™ve had to add it to my favs! What are you working on next?

Sorry to hear about your order Roz @Rozcraftz, I can only imagine how disappointed you was opening the package! Iā€™m glad the company are going to re-send youā€™re order but itā€™s just a shame you need to wait up to 3 weeks for it! Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be able to make plenty of beautiful things between now and then!

Did you only end up going to Asda then Dawn? @hobbitgirlie1880 Maybe you could plan another trip out with youā€™re Sister but a shopping one! :wink:

Kim @KBCreations, the skirt is cute! I think you should make some for youā€™re shop, you have nothing to lose! My Molly loves the skirts too, sheā€™ll be 10 in October but at the moment sheā€™s quite skinny! And if I bought her something bottom half to wear I darenā€™t buy for her age, it would just drop down! Still get her 8-9 lol. x

1 Like

My eyes are literally dropping, gonna head off to bed. I have read some posts this evening but iā€™ll finish them off in the morning. Goodnight. x :sleeping:

Bore da Kelly :slight_smile:
Itā€™s good youā€™ve found a house! Where about in Wales is it?
Donna x

Itā€™s in Pwllheli Donna @RedDragonDesigns but Iā€™m feeling differently about it this morning? x :weary:

Pwllheli is nice but itā€™s a huge decision moving that far, if it doesnā€™t feel right, wait. You will find the perfect house :slight_smile:

Stupid question time - how do you pronounce ā€˜Pwllheliā€™? (when I first saw it I thought someone had headbutted the keyboard)
Sasha

I think I will wait Donna @RedDragonDesigns. Itā€™s not so much moving far as I did move where Iā€™m at this year from Anglesey which I suppose is equal in the drive only youā€™re heading a different direction.

Sasha @SashaGarrett , although I can pronounce it I canā€™t explain it if that makes sense so I just found this for you, give it a go lol!

Best Answer: to get theā€™LLā€™ you should put your tongue on the roof of your mouth behind top teeth and push out air from either side of tongue.

pu - thll - hel -ee

pw (like put it there - not putt as in putting green)

then the double ll sound

then heli as in helicopter

itā€™s not as hard as it looks - give it a go - at least youā€™re trying - ask someone when you get there! Good luck!

Thanks Kelly - that makes sense to me - I never know how to tackle words which seem to be missing vowels. Back when I was working as a chemist I recieved an email from a newbie at one of the suppliers we used and I had to ask the question ā€˜if I was to phone up and ask for you what would I sayā€™ - it was a gaelic name and I just never know where to start with those either.
Sasha

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome Dear @SashaGarrett. x

Ha! Sasha @SashaGarrett we Welsh laugh at your vowels :grin: who needs them lol Although it does always puzzle me how we have Jam in Wales when thereā€™s no J in the Welsh alphabet :confused:

1 Like

Hilarious Donna! x :laughing: @RedDragonDesigns