Good Sunday Morning 26/7

That’s brilliant you won the cooking Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE , I’m very pleased for you, you deserve it! I shall look forward to seeing the new member of your shop tomorrow.

Thanks ever so much Maureen @TheWoolFairy, I’m glad you liked the tags. There’s no time like the present to be knitting for Christmas Maureen, can’t wait to see what you make! x

And the rain has come! According to the Met Office, it is meant to rain all day tomorrow too. The temperature tomorrow will be 12 degrees. I was hoping my eyes are playing a trick on me…and maybe I saw the numbers in the wrong order, but nope. It is 12 and not 21.
I love this city !!!

1 Like

It’s been raining all day here in Kent, and at one point hubby put the gas fire on it’s so cold!
Where did summer go?

x

I also feel a bit cold today. The heating crossed my mind for a second, but then thought ‘don’t be ridiculous, just put a pair of socks on!’ And I did…in the middle of summer. Yes, where did the summer go??

Dawn - if you haven’t done the hoovering yet put a pop sock over the end of the hoover (might need to secure it in place with some tape) it will collect all the beads (as well as the bits of fluff) as you hoover but you can then take it out side to tip into a plastic tray and sort through to get your beads back. I had a slight accident with an exploding packet of seed beads once so need to find a quicker way of picking them up…
Sasha

1 Like

So cold here I’ve resorted to the onesie!