Happy Thursday Morning 23/7

I love it Sasha @SashaGarrett, it’s stunning! I love how you use the pebbles too in your photos, they look fab! I don’t think I’d get bored watching, I’d be fascinated lol. :laughing:

P.S, I’m one of the pyjama people! :grin: x

Beautiful pendant and beautiful pic Sasha @SashaGarrett :slight_smile:

Much as I love pyjama days unfortunately I have to get dressed every day to take the dogs out, although I have to confess there have been a few occasions when the trackies have gone on over the pjs!

1 Like

If I have to go out anywhere, I get dressed again but as soon as I’m home the pj’s are out as soon as my coat is off. x

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’ve actually managed to join the thread today, I usually don’t get on the forums until late in the evening. Hope you’ve all enjoying your day.
I’m afraid I don’t have PJ days, as I haven’t got any! :slight_smile: Have managed to do lot’s today, including cutting the grass. Not much creative time though, only taking some photo’s. Have a lovely evening everyone! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Tina @DaisyWings, glad you managed to pop in here! I can’t believe you have no pj’s, get them on your wish list, you don’t know what your missing lol! :open_mouth:

I just can’t be without them, I believe the last time I checked I had 41 pairs of pyjamas, that was before Christmas gone! I love them. I have to confess I have a pair of Disney’s Frozen ones too lol. Hardly romantic but like I tell OH, I’m here and that’s all that matters lol. x :grin:

I think you’re right I’ll have to put them on my wish list, can’t wait for Christmas now! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

@tagpress 41 pairs! 41 pairs!!! I’ve not owned that many pairs of pjs let alone have that many to choose from at the moment.
@Rozcraftz my local dog walkers have been witnessed occasionally sneaking to the park in their pjs/ dressing gown, brew in one hand dog & lead in the other (the dogs carry their own toys). Having an office window that looks out over the street can be a distraction at times but if I’m honest I am not actually doing much work at ~6am when they creep past.
Sasha

I can’t help it Sasha @SashaGarrett, I have an obsession with them! When OH goes shopping he occasionally brings me home a new pair he knows i’ll love, he’s quite sweet! x

3 Likes