Hello, I have just joined

Hello and welcome Jackie :)) lovely artwork ! :slight_smile:

Hello, thanks a lot. I love crochet but unfortunately I can’t do much now as my wrists are weak, hence I got back into art.
:smiley:

1 Like

Hi and thanks a lot. Your shop is so full of lovely things:joy:

Hello Jackie, I’m new too!.. Although technically I’m not, I was here momentarily almost a decade ago, but I’ve returned for permanent Folksy residential status!

Your art is absolutely lovely!

1 Like

I’ve recently started drawing again. I’ve been light sensitive for many years, but I found a coloured drawing paper. I drew this highland cow on holiday.

Welcome to Folksy Jackie, it’s a lovely inclusive community here and I would highly recommend chatting in the forums!

Natalie x

Hi that is really lovely. Did you go to Scotland
To find him? Coloured paper really helps me to start drawing… it is much nicer than looking at a white sheet of paper. So I am glad that it is helping you too.

Thanks Natalie. I am finding my way around but so far it does seem a lovely place to share thoughts with other crafty people. Looks like you are busy with your crochet, you have lots of nice goodies in your shop.

Thank you, I,am a bit of an undecided crafter, can’t seem to stick to one craft! X

Thank you. I bought a postcard for my Mum and Dad with a photo of the cow, while we were in Scotland. I just had to draw it.

1 Like