Hi Danielle , Welcome .

welcome to Folksy x

Hello and welcome x

Hello Danielle, welcome

…and hello from me too :blush:x

good morning x a huge welcome to you x everyone is lovely here x

Hello and welcome, good luck with your shop. x

Hi and welcome :slight_smile:

HI there!! I’m new too, Well… I’ve been with Folksy a couple of years, but didn’t understand how Talk Folksy works. Just recently put a few crafts on TrulyJulies, my shop. I would like to try again and meet people interested in crafts.

1 Like

Hi and welcome,

Just wanted to point out that your postage for your lip balm is below what it will cost you as I am assuming you will not get that into a Royal Mail large letter so will need Small package and cheapest, 2nd class is £2.95.

Might be a good idea to link the current RM price list here as I quite often see new sellers with ‘too low’ postage. You really don’t want to make a loss ! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Danielle Im new to but lots of people have been friendly and helping me come to grips with CE marking my soft toys. Good luck. Jane

2 Likes

Hi Casey, I’m new too. I had a shop on Folksy back in 2009, then shut it and have now decided to try again. I wish you great success with your shop. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi! I’m new here too, would be nice to get to know some more makers

1 Like

Hello lovely, welcome to Folksy :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello! Well, you’ve come to the right place. This is where many of us Folksy types lurk :wink:

1 Like

Hi, I’m new too :slightly_smiling_face: Not really sure how all this works to be honest :thinking: