Hi every one

hi everyone its pat art here just to say
         if you are looking for amazing naïve art look 
          no futher all at https://folksy.com/shops/patartoriginals
                   don't forget Pat Art originals

It helps if start using social media sites to promote your shop as well.

Here again are a list of social media site we all use to promote not only our own items but items from each others shops via the promotions threads in the showcase part of the form. If you don’t know how to do that than please ask and people will explain what to do.

Ok here is the list of different social media site’s

pinterest
twitter
facebook
craftjuice
google+
wanelo
instragram (this one can’t be used via a pc/laptop you require a 'smart phone. One of the reasons I don’t use it.)

hope that helps.

5 Likes

You still have the wrong link associated to your shop in your forum post

If I click on paulsart in blue it doesn’t take me to your shop. You need to sort that out
Have you tried logging out of the forum then logging back in with your correct shop name and correct password.?

If you can’t get it to show the correct name in blue then you need to contact support and get them to have a look…

4 Likes

Silly question but how does wanelo work

it’s like pinterest you copy your url for an item and put it on there and it links back to your shop if someone clicks your post.

You can make catorgories/boards and you say whether your item is for the home, men or woman.

You can like other people’s items on their like on pinterest.

That sounds interesting. Its the first time I have heard of that one.Thanks @EileensCraftStudio I’ll have to look into that one.

I think Paul is inexperienced in these matters and needs some help. Can we please be kind? I love your naive style, Paul, but you need to connect your Forum posts to your shop patartoriginals, not paulsart. Log out of the forums by clicking on the P for paulsart at the top right of your page and clicking on ‘log out’. Then log back in from your ‘patartoriginals’ shop. Do you have any friends or relatives who could help you? Perhaps they have more computer experience than you and can give you advice. Otherwise Folksy support is very helpful.

14 Likes
        sorry to everyone
5 Likes

You’ve nothing to be sorry for Paul you’ll soon get the hang of things on the forums.

6 Likes
          ok thankyou

How about trying this, Paul. Log into your patartoriginals shop, where your paintings are. Go to the forums from your patartoriginals shop. Then you can more easily take part in Showcase threads. Your patartoriginals name should appear where your paulsart name appears now. When you’ve done that, we can help you to use the forums :slight_smile:

5 Likes
           thank you I will have a go
1 Like

I don’t think Paul’s going anywhere :slight_smile: He’s going to “have a go” at changing his shop name on the forums.

2 Likes

Right I’m going to shut up now. I read that wrong. So just ignore me.

2 Likes