Returning to Folksy with new ideas, please help!

Hello everyone,
I’m returning to Folksy after a few years away and hoping for some feedback on the things I’m thinking of selling. I’ve had positive feedback from friends and family I’ve made gifts for but was wondering if my items would actually be worth trying to sell. Any feedback would be much appreciated. I’m thinking of selling initials and name chains in a variety of styles and I know a lot of other people do this, so I’m just unsure if it would be worth my while!
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

They look lovely and if my girls were younger i would be interested so I expect others would too. Good luck.

Welcome back!

I think they’re lovely. People love personalised items, and they’re really well made so sure they’ll do great if you can get them out there and seen!

Good luck :smiley:

You just need to get seen. your work is lovely.

Welcome back. :smiley: @ForEvaYours
I love your work it’s so neat & pretty.

All the best with your shop

Karen :rainbow:

The are really sweet! Really lovely :grinning: :heart:

They’re lovely, good luck with your shop! :smile:

Welcome back @ForEvaYours. You should listen to you’re friends and family, I think you’re items are lovely and I would definitely purchase from you’re shop for my Daughter. Looking forward to seeing what you list. x

Come and join us @ForEvaYours Lots of little girls would love your goodies.

They’re lovely good luck with them

Thank you everyone I really appreciate all the comments :smile:
Looks like I’d better start making some samples and working on some ideas. Then comes the hard part of getting myself seen!!!