Quick Question Please x

If you’re shop is in holiday mode is it possible to edit listings or does the shop need to be active to submit the changes?

I really want to edit my listings as it’s very tiring emailing customers after purchase when they don’t leave info of the the tag size they’d like and the card colour. I dislike having to wait on a response before I can complete someone’s order, not that it’s the customers fault. I mean, who would buy something and expect the seller to email them straight after the sale to notify them that they need to choose product options. Not everyone checks their email daily and I feel uncomfortable with the fact that I’m not always going to be able to send packages out in a timely manner as I strive on customer service.

I know product options won’t be available for a good while yet here on Folksy and I do understand that the Folksy Team have things on their list which are of higher priority which is fine, I don’t have a problem with it but for the time being, I need to have my listings displayed so that the customer knows exactly which card colour their purchasing along with the tag dimensions and the quantity.

Sorry for the long post and I’m not having a moan if it appears that way lol. I just didn’t want to deactivate all of my listings until they’ve been edited. x

I believe you can edit in holiday mode , as I think that is what I did after my craft fair . Not totally sure as I did also deactivate quite a few items and edited them that way.
It only takes a moment to go into holiday mode so why not have a go and see.

Yes you can - this is one of the points where Folksy is way ahead of that other place :wink:

2 Likes

Oh thanks so much Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery and Helen @HelenSmith. I really appreciate both you’re responses. Time to check it out and you are right indeed Helen! :wink: x