Homepage Glitch?

Oh dear!
Hope it’s better tomorrow for you!
I did just try again just incase it was a fluke, but no all fine!

1 Like

I’m on an iPad and it’s still not working.I’m giving up now - hope my little shop will be back tomorrow. :cry:

Spoke too soon - it’s now back - phew!

2 Likes

I can’t use the drop down menu so can’t get to my shop. I’ve had a sale overnight so it needs to be sorted today. Please Folksy!

It is still not right with me either! Folksy Forum is ok but other than that … all sorts of different problems as if there is a virus

I’ve just logged out. Went to sign back in and it took me straight to dashboard. Truly weird.
It’s trick or treat day!

Just logged on using my phone and it did it no problem.
Very strange though it’s not working or not correcting itself for some still! :thinking:
Hoping to list later so🤞that goes ok too!

1 Like

Still getting lots of error messages and having to refresh continuously to get into Folksy - any news @dougfolksy @folksycontent

1 Like

All good on ios phone.
Attached= ipad
@dougfolksy
Thanks

1 Like

@dougfolksy I still can’t get the menu drop down to work from the homepage or my shop page. I have to be on an item page for the drop down to work. I also can’t favourite any items from any of the shop fronts - only by going into the item page. I’m on an iPhone using Safari browser

1 Like

This is what I get on my iPhone … and if I press Homepage …. I have to scroll down about twenty times of seeing that to get to the items on The homepage being in one long line. It is as if there has been an update and it didn’t finish setting up

1 Like

I am losing the will and beginning to think it is to do with my phone

I got it too and I use an iPad so not just a phone problem

Definately the Folksy website then…. Folksy Forum.com is not affected

If you are getting issues such as this, please try clearing your browser cache.

2 Likes

It was a folksy issue…caused me no end of hassle this morning and ended up with me clicking on the wrong thing and setting up a new shop…THEN, I couldn’t access the real shop or dashboard…fortunately admin and my daughter sorted it out and admin deleted the unwanted shop…sigh…all sorted now but it was a folksy technical issue apparently x

Thankyou! All back to normal

1 Like